Quick Guide for How to Setup HP Officejet 4630 Wireless
The HP OfficeJet 4630 printer can be set up on a wireless network by using either the Windows or Mac system. This printer can be connected via the Wi-Fi Direct option. It can be set up by using the WPS pin also by following How to Setup HP Officejet 4630 Wireless. The HP OfficeJet 4630 allows you to print through Wi-Fi. Check whether the printer is in a ready state. Verify if the ink cartridges are installed. Load the input tray with the appropriate paper.
HP Officejet 4630 Wireless Setup Windows
- Setup the printer and get the required items. Go to our website and enter the printer’s model number.
- Click Begin and then choose Download. Allow the download progress to complete.
- For Restoring the default Wireless Settings, check if the printer is turned on.
- Go back to the HP installation screen on the computer and then click continue.
- Follow the guidelines of the installer until the Connection option Screen displays.
- On the Connection option screen, select the Wireless – Make a Wireless Connection to the Printer option, and then choose Next.
- If the installation checks the network configuration, a screen will appear asking you to provide the best available method to finish the wireless setup.
- Select HP Auto Wireless Connect and then click the options Yes -> Next.
- The Network will immediately gather your Network connection information.
- The Windows system HP Officejet 4630 Wireless setup is now complete by following How to Setup HP Officejet 4630 Wireless. You are all set to start printing.
How to Setup HP Officejet 4630 Wireless Mac
- Navigate to our website and enter your printer model.
- Once the software is downloaded, open HP Easy Start, and select the Setup my Printer.
- In the Terms and Conditions dialog box, select Accept. Click continue in the Prepare dialog box.
- The Connect Windows will now list the printer series and the serial number. It also shows that they are ready to connect.
- On the Connect Window, select the printer and then click Continue.
- If the installation checks the network configuration, the Connect Window will show your HP Officejet 4630 wireless setup printer and your wireless network SSID with the Join button in the middle.
- Click the Join button if the name and the network are correct.
- The HP Easy Start requests you to access the Wireless network keychain on the Mac. Tap Allow proceeding further and then click Continue.
- On the Enable printing box of your Mac system, click Add Printer and then choose the name of your 123.hp.com/setup 4630 printer.
- Now, click the Print Test page to verify whether the printer is set up wirelessly.
How to find HP Officejet 4630 WPS pin
Follow the steps below to locate the WPS pin of the HP OfficeJet 4630 printer.
- On the Home Screen, tap the Wireless icon .
- Select the Wireless menu option.
- Choose the Wi-Fi protected Setup option.
- Select the Generate Pin option by following How to find HP Officejet 4630 WPS pin.
- Follow the set of instructions displayed on the printer’s control panel.
- The product will now display a unique Pin. Enter that pin into your Wireless router.
- It may take a few minutes to establish the HP Officejet 4630 Wireless Setup connection to your Wireless network.
How to connect HP Officejet 4630 to wi-fi
- You can connect to the HP Officejet 4630 to Wi-Fi by using the Push button method also.
- For the Push button method, follow the steps given below.
- Ensure that your printer is in the ready state.
- Check whether the Wi-Fi network is turned on by following How to connect HP Officejet 4630 to wi-fi.
- Tap the Wireless icon in the Home Screen of the printer’s control panel.
- Tap the options Wireless menu -> Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Choose the Push button option.
- To establish a wireless connection by following How to Setup HP Officejet 4630 Wireless, it will take a few minutes.
HP Officejet 4630 wireless direct printing
- Check if the HP OfficeJet 4630 printer is turned on and that print driver is installed on the computer.
- On the Printer control panel, click the HP Wireless direct icon, or go to the Wireless Settings or Network Setup and then click Wireless Direct to set up the connection for HP Officejet 4630 Wireless Setup.
- To get the password while connecting the printer, select On. Make a note of the security passcode and then click OK.
- On your computer, select the Wireless icon and then choose the printer model with the prefix Direct from the list.
- When prompted, type the security passcode from the printer control panel for HP Officejet 4630 wireless direct printing.
- Open the photo or the document that you want to print and then select the options File -> Print.
- Choose your HP printer from the list of available printers and then click Print.
- You can now reconnect the computer to the wireless network by following How to Setup HP Officejet 4630 Wireless once the print job is complete.