Skip to content
HP Officejet 4630 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet 4630 Black Ink Not Printing Issue
- Remove the black HP Officejet 4630 ink cartridge and then power on the printer. use your fingers into the slots to open the access door. Hold on until the carriage move to the center of the access area.
- Unlock the lid on the cartridge slot, take out the black cartridge, and try printing again. check if the printer is able to print.
- If the HP Officejet 4630 Troubleshooting issue is not resolved, check what cartridge is being used on your printer and affirm that you are using only genuine HP Officejet 4630 cartridges.
- Occasionally, allowing your printer inactive can help correct error states on your printer. verify the paper that you use to print on and ensure that it is compatible with your printer.
- Monitor the settings of your print job, tap on File and then on Print. Then go with Printer Properties and scrutinize the settings for Paper Type, Paper Quality and Paper Size.
- Determine the ink level estimate on the 123 HP Officejet 4630 printer. Tap on the Home button on the printer’s control panel and swipe to Ink Level using the Down Arrow.
- Monitor the ink cartridge level, if you find the level is low on your ink cartridge replace it. Power on the HP Officejet 4630 printer and unlock the scanner lid.
- Unlock the access door of the cartridge and hold for the printer to become silent. Now free your new cartridge from its packaging material and place it into the printer.Use the prompts to place the new ink cartridge into the slot
How to Fix HP Officejet 4630 Copy Issue
- When you cannot take the copy of required document, check whether you have placed the original properly on the scanner glass or in the ADF tray.
- When the documents placed do not set well, or the document is curled, make sure that it is kept flat.
- Check the settings which you have customized. Use the paper of a similar type on the tray.
- Check whether the printer driver you are using is recent. The out- dated software leads to the copy malfunction.
- To avail the updated driver, get back to our website, choose yours, follow the prompts, and install it successfully.
- Reboot the print system. Take out the plug from the printer’s end and the power socket as well.
- Leave for a while and then re- establish the connection. If you still find the HP Officejet 4630 Troubleshooting issue, call us on the number to get expert’s advice.
Call Us : 1 866 309 6188
123.hp.com/oj4630 – Network Scanner Connection Error
- When you find your printer encounters a connection HP Officejet 4630 troubleshooting issue only when you use it to scan, restart all the devices such as the computer, the printer and the router.Ensure that you have connected the power cord of the printer to the wall outlet directly and then power on the printer.
- Power up the printer and check whether the printer is identified in the network. If not, you have to take necessary steps to solve the connection issue.
- Verify your networked printer’s connection status. Check whether you have connected the Ethernet cable properly or your network’s signal strength is full.
- Affirm that you have disabled the flight mode. Enabling the flight mode on the system lets you printer to be free from the network connection.
- The network scanner issue can be resolved by using a free tool called HP Print and Scan doctor. Using this tool is as simple as such and you can get the instructions on our website.
- When the HP Officejet 4630 driver and software is not installed properly, the issue is likely to occur. So uninstall the available software from your computer, and get the new driver from us, use the prompts and install it.
- Disable the firewall software on your computer to check whether the scanner issue is because of the firewall software. If the HP Officejet 4630 Troubleshooting issue is not cause by firewall, re- enable it using the prompts.
- Windows 10 computer can use scanning app which comes by default with it to check what the issue is actually about. For more queries, call us on our toll-free 1-888-666-7936.
123 HP OJ4630 Printer Offline Issue
- Make use of a free tool called HP Print and Scan Doctor to check the connection status. Go to HP Print and Scan Doctor on your Windows computer, and select the name of your printer in the window screen.
- If you get a message stating that the collected computer is not connected, you have to verify the connection type and check the printer persists in the online mode.
- Tap on the Fix Printing option to check if the printer maintains in online by printing a test page. If printing a test page is failed, the 123 HP Officejet 4630 printer is offline. So make an attempt to bring it back to working state.
- Go to the Devices and Printers option on your system and verify if your printer has been chosen as the default printer.
- Right click on the name of your HP Officejet 4630 printer and tap on See What’s printing. Under Printer, verify if Pause Printing and Use Printer Offline is chosen. If yes, deselect them.
- Reset the printer and also verify connection status of the connection, if you are handling a network connected printer.
- Affirm that the printer has been linked to the correct port. Go to the Devices and Printers option and under Ports, affirm that USB or DOT4 is chosen.
- The port you have chosen has to match the port that the printer has been linked to.
Keep the printer firmware up- to- date and attempt to connect the printer connection manually.
- Make an attempt to add a second printer to your device or to add your printer to the list using the HP Printer Assistant.