Quick and Effective HP Officejet 4630 Troubleshooting Solutions
Common HP Officejet 4630 troubleshooting issues with the HP OfficeJet 4630 are as follows: Printing Blank Pages, Printer is Offline, Printer is not connecting to Wi-Fi, Paper Jam Error, Not printing black ink, Print head Problem, Scanner-Problem, and Error code messages.
HP Officejet 4630 Printing Blank pages
Do the steps below to overcome this issue.
- Load enough plain papers in the input tray.
- Make sure you load appropriate papers.
- Setup the printing preferences of the printer properly.
- Always use genuine HP ink cartridges.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the slot to fix HP Officejet 4630 Printing Blank pages issue.
- Also, replace the empty or low ink cartridges if you find any.
- Reset the printer and check whether the power cord is inserted properly.
HP Officejet 4630 Printer offline
- Download or install the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- Run the HPPSdr.exe from the Downloads location of your computer.
- When the HP Print and Scan Doctor opens, tap Start, and then choose your printer to fix HP Officejet 4630 troubleshooting.
- If the screen prompts you to turn on the printer updates, click Yes.
- If the screen prompts you to make your 123.hp.com/setup 4630 printer as the default printer, click Yes.
- Try to print the test page to check whether HP Officejet 4630 Printer offline issue is fixed.
- The printer will now change to the Online status once the test page gets printed.
HP Officejet 4630 not connecting to wifi
To diagnose the problem with the printer, download the HP Print and Scan and Doctor.
- If the Print Scan Doctor doesn’t find your printer, below the heading, choose your product, and click My Product is not listed.
- If a connection problem gets detected, go with the instruction displayed on the screen, and then select Retry.
- Try to move your HP Officejet 4630 printer and the computer close to the router to fix HP Officejet 4630 not connecting to wifi.
- Try minimizing the Wi-Fi channel interference.
- On the printer, print a test page from the wireless menu.
- The HP Officejet 4630 troubleshooting issue will get resolved.
HP Officejet 4630 not printing black ink
- Turn on the HP OfficeJet 4630 printer, if it is not turned on.
- Find the slots on the left and the right sides of the printer.
- Open the ink cartridge access door. Wait for the carriage to remain idle to fix HP Officejet 4630 not printing black ink.
- To take the ink cartridge out, lift the lid of the ink cartridge slot, and then gently push the lid back until it stops.
- Remove the black ink cartridge from the slot to fix HP Officejet 4630 not printing black ink.
- Place the black ink cartridge, with the nozzles facing up.
- Close the ink cartridge access door and perform the print job again.
HP Officejet 4630 Scanner problem
- First, install the HP Print and Scan Doctor on the printer.
- The software will diagnose the issue and resolve the printer’s hardware connection issue.
- When the Print and Scan Doctor opens, click Fix Scanning to test the scanner, and then follow the instructions to solve the issue.
- If the HP Officejet 4630 Scanner problem persists, follow the steps below.
- Uninstall the printer’s software.
- Re-install the printer’s software.
- Check the Windows Image Acquisition Settings and try scanning a document.
HP Officejet 4630 paper jam error
- The paper jam error is a common error faced by the printer.
- Try to clear the jammed paper in the ink cartridge access area.
- Clear the jammed underneath printer to fix HP Officejet 4630 paper jam error.
- Look for jammed paper in the input and the output tray.
- If you find any, remove the paper from the path.
- Try to clean the paper rollers.
- If the HP Officejet 4630 troubleshooting issue persists, reset the printer.
How to solve HP Officejet 4630 Error message OXC4EB827F
- Power on the HP OfficeJet 4630 printer.
- Wait until the printer is idle before you proceed.
- Discard the USB cable from the printer.
- Remove the ink cartridges from the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the HP printer when the printer is turned on.
- Wait for two minutes and plug the power cord back.
- Turn on the printer and the issue gets resolved.
How to solve HP Officejet 4630 Error code 0XC4EB827K
- The error code means the printer is not able to print, copy or scan.
- Below are some simple solutions to fix the problem.
- Turn on the HP OfficeJet 4630 printer and wait until the printer becomes idle.
- Detach the USB cable from the printer.
- Remove the power cord from the printer when the printer is turned on.
- Wait for a minute. Plug the power cord back to the printer.
- Power on the HP OfficeJet 4630 printer and the issue will now get resolved.
HP Officejet 4630 troubleshooting – Printhead Problem
- If the problem arises in the printheads of the printer, use an automated tool to clean the printhead.
- Load the input tray with A4 size plain paper to fix HP Officejet 4630 Printhead problem.
- On the printer’s control panel, click the Down arrow, to choose the Tools, and then select OK.
- Now press the Down Arrow again. Select Clean Printhead and then choose the OK button.
- The printer will clean the printhead using the automated tool.
- It will now print a test page.
- Review the quality of the print on the test page.
HP Officejet 4630 Factory Reset
Factory reset can’t be done if the HP Office Jet 4630 doesn’t have the Factory Reset button. A Factory reset is done for the proper functioning of the printer. You can reset the HP OfficeJet 4630 printer.
- Power off the HP Officejet 4630 printer.
- Detach the power cord of the printer.
- Unplug if any USB or the Ethernet cables are connected to the printer.
- Wait for a minutes after unplugging the power cord of the printer.
- Turn On the HP Officejet 4630 printer.
- Connect all the cables which were disconnected from the printer.
- Ensure that the cables have been inserted properly.
- The HP Officejet 4630 troubleshooting printer is now reset.