Simple Guide for How to Setup HP Officejet 4630
So How to Setup HP Officejet 4630 for the Windows and Mac systems as well. You can connect your printer and computer using the USB cable. First, turn on the HP Officejet 4630 printer. Remove the tapes, stickers and other packing materials from the printer. Place the ink cartridges in the appropriate slots. Load the input tray with enough plain paper. Align the printheads. Set the preferences on the HP printer’s control panel.
HP Officejet 4630 Setup Windows
- Check whether the 123.hp.com/setup 4630 printer is turned on and in a ready state.
- Get a USB cable that is not less than 3m in length. Check the USB ports on the printer and the Windows computer as well.
- Ascertain that the computer is connected to the same network to which you want to connect the printer.
- Detach the USB cable at the rear of the printer and connect the cable when prompted during the installation.
- Navigate to our website, type your printer’s model number and follow the on-screen prompts.
- If the download fails, follow the steps for How to Setup HP Officejet 4630 given below.
- If the Let’s identify your product to get started page displays, select Printer, type its model number, and then click Submit.
- In case you want to change the operating system, click Change, choose your version and then select Change.
- Below the Driver heading, click Download for the full feature software.
- You can also click Basic Drivers for other driver options.
- When prompted by the installer to select the printer connection option, choose the USB to continue with the HP Officejet 4630 setup.
- Try to print or Scan from your printer.
How to Setup HP Officejet 4630 Mac
- Ensure that the HP Office Jet 4630 is in the ready state.
- Get a USB cable which is not less than 3m in length.
- Check whether the Mac system is connected to a similar network to which you want to connect the printer.
- Unplug the USB cable from the printer. Connect cable back to the printer only when prompted by the installer.
- Go to our website, enter the printer model and then click the Begin option. The HP Easy Start application will be downloaded.
- If the download fails, follow with the preceding steps.
- Navigate to our website and type your printer model. Below the heading Driver-Product Installation Software, select Download, next to HP Easy Start.
- When you are prompted by the installer to select a connection type, choose USB for HP Officejet 4630 setup.
- On the Install screen, ensure that HP Scan or HP Easy Scan is selected.
- If prompted to add the printer to the printer queue, select the name of your printer.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, choose the name of your printer from the pop-up menu, and then click Add.
- Return to the installer to complete the installation. Try printing a test page after completeing the steps for How to Setup HP Officejet 4630.