123 HP Officejet 4630 Install
- Eliminate the printer from its box and remove the tape that has been stuck to the surface of the printer and on the printer’s control panel.
- Unlock the scanner lid and peel off any protective tape from there as well. Look for the presence of any tapes inside the printer and remove them and keep it aside. Then scrutinize the printer box.
- Verify the accessories that have been supplied with the HP Officejet 4630 printer.
- Take the power cord of the printer and use it to connect the printer to the computer and to the electrical socket as well.
- You will also receive ink cartridges in the printer box. Remove the new ink cartridges and affirm to touch only the black plastic region on the HP Officejet 4630 ink cartridge.
- Unlock the cartridge access door of the printer and keep the cartridge into it by sliding it into place.
- After the cartridges have been properly seated, you will hear a snap indicating that the cartridges have been installed properly.
- After mounting the cartridges, your printer will print an alignment page automatically. The instructions provided above are common for both the Windows and Mac computers.
HP Officejet 4630 Setup Windows
- After mounting the ink cartridge, 123 HP Officejet 4630 Install the driver and software for your printer using the instructions on our website and then establish the connection between your printer and the computer.
- Check your OS compatibility, and affirm that the printer driver you have chosen runs properly on the computer.
- Get directed to the Devices and Printers option on your system and affirm that the name of your printer is displayed. If required, customize your printer as a default one.After accomplishing the 123 hp setup 4630 procedure, try to print or scan or copy on your printer , liable to printer functionality.
HP Officejet 4630 Setup Mac
- Check the operating system version of the Mac computer you are using, and 123 HP Officejet 4630 Install the driver.
- In general Mac OS X has an inbuilt software which lets the printer automatically added to the list, when connected.
- After affirming that the connection is securely done, click on the Printer menu and choose Edit Printer List.
- Tap on the Show Printer list categorized under view option. Print List Window prompts. Add a 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer by clicking on the Add a printer option, and start printing.