HP Officejet 4630 Ink Cartridge Error
You may receive an HP Officejet 4630 Ink Cartridge error message, if the HP Officejet 4630 Ink cartridges are not properly aligned on your printer.this is a warning message which requires speedy recover to retain the printer functionality.
How to fix HP OfficeJet 4630 Ink cartridge Error
- Attempt to reset your HP Officejet 4630 printer. Power ON the printer and remove the power cable of the printer from the ports on either end.
- Hold on for a minute and re- insert the power cord into the appropriate ports and then power up the printer. Do not proceed until the printer finishes its warm up period.
- If the issue persists, check the cartridges on your 123 hp printer. Ensure that they are compatible with your printer or belong to the printer manufacturer. If not, place an order of authentic ones immediately.
- To check whether your ink cartridge is an authentic one, you can use your smart phones. Place your HP security seal and get access to the QR code scanner application to clear HP Officejet 4630 ink cartridge error.
- You can use HP Sure supply app either, if you don’t have QR code scanner. With the smart phone’s camera scans the QR code on the cartridge’s security seal.
- You can enter the serial number on the HP ink cartridge to the official website and can check whether your toner is an authentic one.
- Let the 123.hp.com/oj4630 printer print the alignment page and check if any error is present. It is necessary to replace the ink, if it seems light or dull.
- The printer should undergo proper service, if all the patterns on the alignment page are proper and solid, as the alignment message is not true to fix HP Officejet 4630 ink cartridge error.
- Monitor the ink cartridge level if the patterns are faded. You have to replace the ink cartridge if ink level is low.
- Try to clean the cartridge or the HP Officejet 4630 printhead assembly, if the issue is not resolved. Most recently launched printers have automated tools to clean the printhead assembly.
- To use this, go to the Settings or Tools option displayed under Printer Properties and click on the Clean Printhead option.
- Hold on until the automated tool cleans the printhead and prints an alignment page.
- If none of the tips provided above has resolved the issue, you have to remove and replace a new ink cartridge on your 123 HP Officejet 4630 printer setup.
- It is always advisable to check the toner level before you opt to use. To check the toner level, click on the ink drop icon on the control panel of the printer.
- If the icon is available, tap on it and get directed to the HP Officejet 4630 Ink Cartridge menu from where you can see the ink cartridge estimate.
- If you are not provided with the option to check the HP Officejet 4630 Ink level from the printer’s control panel, you have to estimate the level from your personal computer.
- To estimate the toner level from the Windows computer, power on the printer and ensure that it is connected to the printer. search for HP and see if HP Solution Center screens to solve HP Officejet 4630 ink cartridge errors.
- Make use of this option to check the ink levels on your printer. If the HP 4630 ink level provides the printout which is not of acceptable quality, terminate the troubleshooting steps as the issue is not with your cartridge.
- To measure the ink level on the Mac computer, power on the printer and affirm that printer and the Mac computer are associated with each other. Tap on the Apple icon from the menu bar and then go with on System Preferences.
- Tap on Print and Scan or Printers and Scanners or Print and Fax and then pick up the name of your printer from the enlist and tap on Options and Supplies to clear HP officejet 4630 ink cartridge error.