Simple Steps for How to Setup HP Officejet 3833 Wireless
An easy way of connecting the HP Officejet 3833 printer to devices such as home desktops and laptops is called a wireless setup. It is the easiest method of obtaining a network connection. So how to setup HP Officejet 3833 wireless You can establish a wireless connection using a router or even without it. The instructions on how to build the HP Officejet 3833 wireless setup are available on this page.
HP Officejet 3833 Wireless Setup Windows
- Collect your wireless network name and password.
- Link your Windows computer to the wireless network.
- Go to the Home window on the Officejet 3833 printer’s touch display.
- Choose the Wireless icon and then tap the Settings button.
- Touch Wireless Settings and then press the HP Officejet 3833 Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Select your Wi-Fi network name and enter the password.
- Comply with the steps that appear on the screen and then launch the latest driver on your Windows system.
How to Setup HP Officejet 3833 Wireless Mac
- Confirm that the Mac PC is switched On and linked with the network.
- Check if there are sufficient papers in the tray and place the cartridges.
- Touch the Driver Download button given on this web page and wait for the installation process to complete. Now tap the Finish option and then press the Wireless & Resume buttons on the Officejet 3833 printer.
- After releasing both the buttons, go to the HP Installation Connect dialog box on the system.
- Choose Continue and perform the on-screen directions. Click Wireless in the Connection Options window.Choose Yes and end the HP Officejet 3833 wireless setup by tapping Next.
How to find HP Officejet 3833 wps pin
- The steps on how to find HP Officejet 3833 WPS PIN for the 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer are provided below.
- Go to the network page of your wireless router or access point by following how to setup HP Officejet 3833 wireless.
- Open any browser on the Personal Computer and enter IP Address in the address field.
- Tap the Enter key and mention your login credentials.
- Make sure not to type anything in the username box. Enter admin as the password and hit the OK button. Choose Wireless and tap Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- The WPS PIN will now appear on the computer’s screen; you can utilize it for setting the network connection.
How to connect HP Officejet 3833 to wi-fi
- Buy a router that supports the WPS mode of connectivity.
- Ascertain to link the PC to the Wi-Fi network.
- Long press and hold the Wireless button on the Officejet 3833 printer.
- Wait for about four to five seconds to enable the WPS pushbutton connection.
- The HP Officejet 3833 Wireless Setup lamp on the Officejet 3833 printer starts to flash.
- Now move to your network router or access point and press the WPS button located on it to follow how to setup HP Officejet 3833 wireless.
- Do not proceed for thirty seconds after the Officejet 3833 printer gets connected to the network. The Wireless light stops flickering but will stay lit.
HP Officejet 3833 wireless direct printing
- Insert new papers into the paper tray and place the ink cartridges accordingly.
- Navigate to the Device Settings dialog box on your computer and open the list of devices for HP Officejet 3833 wireless direct printing.
- Hit the Start button and choose the Settings option. Click Devices and select the option Printers & Scanners.
- Now tap the HP Officejet 3833 printer with Direct in its icon name.
- Hit the Add Devices button. The WPS PIN pop-up menu appears on the screen for HP Officejet 3833 wireless direct printing.
- Locate the WPS PIN on the printer’s panel, else get it on the printed sheet. Enter the WPS PIN within a minute.
- Click the option Next to end the connection by following how to setup HP officejet 3833 Wireless.