Quick Guidance for How to Setup HP Officejet 3833
So How to Setup HP Officejet 3833 by using the primary steps to be performed after getting a new Officejet 3833 printer is to set it up. The HP Officejet 3833 setup procedures usually involve unpacking the Officejet 3833 printer, establishing a power connection, loading papers, placing the ink or toner cartridges, downloading the driver, and establishing the network setup. The unboxing instructions are similar for all models of HP printers. Once you finish the setup process, the different functions like printing and scanning of the Officejet 3833 printer can be accessed.
How to Setup HP Officejet 3833 Windows
- Utilize a scissor for cutting the tape present on top of the Officejet 3833 printer carton.
- Take all the accessories such as the manual, warranty guide, and others out of the box.
- Remove the HP Officejet 3833 setup printer and make sure you keep it on a well-ventilated area.
- Use the electrical cable that was given along with the Hewlett Packard printer for obtaining the power connection.
- Locate the correct power port on the 123.hp.com/oj3833 printer and plug one end of the electrical cable to it.
- Connect the electrical cable’s other end to a functioning outlet by following how to setup HP Officejet 3833.
- Find the Power button and force press it to switch on the device.
- You can now set the preferences on the touch display of your printer. Load the right papers into the paper input tray.
- Insert the ink cartridges into their slots. Obtain the recent version of the Officejet 3833 printer software free of cost from this web page.
- Ascertain to choose the mode of connection as USB.
- Now attach a compatible USB cord between the HP Officejet 3833 Setup printer’s back and the Windows PC.
- Verify that the Officejet 3833 printer appears on the Windows system and then do a print task.
How to Setup HP Officejet 3833 Mac
- Once the Officejet 3833 printer is supplied to your doorstep, ensure the right seal is stuck on the top of the box.
- Open the shipment box and remove all the accessories like the installer CD, user manual, etc.
- Now take your Officejet 3833 printer out and check if there are any damages to it.
- Ensure the printer is kept on a surface that is free from dust and foreign particles.
- Plug a compatible electrical cord between the Officejet 3833 printer’s rear and to the outlet that is functioning appropriately.
- Insert a sufficient quantity of new papers into the paper input tray of your printer.
- Install the compatible ink cartridges into the slots and wait until an alignment page gets printed.
- Get the updated version of the HP Officejet 3833 setup printer from this site and while installing, make sure to select the type of connection as USB.
- After completing the installation, attach the USB cable to the Officejet 3833 printer’s rear.
- Now find the USB port on your Mac system and then plug the cable’s other end to it.
- Check if the Officejet 3833 printer’s name gets mentioned on the Mac desktop.
- Carry out any of the HP Officejet 3833 printer operations by doing how to setup HP Officejet 3833.