HP Officejet 3830 Wireless Setup
- To connect the printer to a HP Officejet 3830 Wireless setup network, you need to gather the network name and password of your wireless network.
- The devices such as Printer, router, and the system must be in an ON state.
- Position all the devices within the range of the wireless network to maintain the good signal strength. In case you plugged any Ethernet or USB cable into the printer, unplug it.
- Check if your printer is in ON state and then click on the Wireless icon on the control panel of your 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer. The Wireless window gets displayed.
- Select the Settings icon and click Wireless Setup Wizard. Make use of the guides displayed on the screen and connect; your printer to the wireless network.
- In order to carry out your print job using your printer, you need to configure the latest printer driver and software for your HP Officejet 3830 printer.
- Once you installed the driver then you can carry out your HP Officejet 3830 wireless setup with the full featured printer. Download and install the updated driver for your printer on our website.
HP Officejet 3830 Wireless Setup – Windows
HP Officejet 3830 Wireless Setup – Mac
- Before linking the printer to the wireless network, gather the wireless network name and password. Power on the printer, router, and the computer for HP Officejet 3830 wireless setup.
- Ratify that the wireless signal strength is good so that the devices can communicate easily without any interruption.
- During the connection process, locate the printer and the router at a closer distance. In case you have used any cables for connection, unplug it.
- Check if your HP Officejet 3830 is powered on. On the control panel of your printer click on the Wireless icon and the settings option.
- Choose Wireless Setup Wizard and use the guides displayed on the screen to connect your printer to the wireless network. Check if the status of the printer’s network connection is enabled. If not, retry with the same steps.
- The printer driver which you choose to install must be compatible with the Wireless connection. Install the recent printer driver and software on your computer.
- Navigate to our website and download the latest printer driver and software for your 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer. Once you are done with the driver installation, you can start to print your print job after HP Officejet 3830 wireless setup.