Skip to content
123 HP Officejet 3830 Driver Download
- Use the software installation CD to install the required 123 HP Officejet 3830 Driver and software for your printer.
- Place the disc into the computer disc drive and then click on the disc drive icon listed under this PC or My computer.
- Navigate to the installer and use the guides displayed on the screen to install the software.
- Pause until the installer guides you to connect a USB cable to the HP Officejet 3830 printer.
- Once you are done with installing the software, try to print or scan a document on your printer.
- Get directed to our website and then download the 123 HP Officejet 3830 Driver and software for your printer, in case you do not have the installation CD.
- Go to the downloads folder of your computer and then click on the downloaded file.
HP Officejet 3830 Driver Windows
- Once you placed the CD in the disc drive, the system reads the CD and it guides to execute the file.
- The file will be in the .exe format. Tap on the Yes option. The system executes the file and installs it.
- Agree with the terms and conditions which are displayed on the screen while installing the software. Once you are accepted, the software gets installed successfully.
- Once you are done with the installation, try to print a sample document or photo to check your 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer performance.
HP Officejet 3830 Driver Mac
- Once you receive the software installation CD, ensure that it is suitable for your PC’s OS version.
- Prior to using the CD drive of your computer, ensure that it is dust free. If you find it unclean, clean it before positioning the installation CD into it.
- During the execution of the software, it prompts whether to run the program or not. Choose run and install the software.
- The file format will be in the .dmg. Agree with the terms and condition and install the software on the Mac device. Double-click on the downloaded file and use the guides to install the 123 HP Officejet 3830 Driver on your printer.