HOW TO SETUP HP OFFICEJET 250 WIRELESS
The HP Officejet 250 printer can be used as a wireless printer so How to setup HP Officejet 250 Wireless. Download and install the necessary printer drivers from the link given on this site and choose the connection type as wireless. Now, you will need an active broadband internet connection to connect your printer in a network. Prepare your computer and printer before you perform the wireless setup.
HOW TO SETUP HP OFFICEJET 250 WIRELESS WINDOWS
- Gather the Wi-Fi network name and password, before setting up the printer on a Wi-Fi network.
- Power on the computer and router. Position the printer closer to the router so that the printer will lie within the network range.Disconnect the Ethernet and USB cables from the printer, if you have already connected.
- Download the HP Officejet 250 printer drivers from the link given on this site. The driver file will include the HP Easy Start. Follow the guidelines appearing on the screen to finish the installation of the printer software.
- On the printer’s control panel, swipe down the screen and tap the Wireless icon by following how to setup HP Officejet 250 wireless.
- Select the Setup icon and tap Wireless Settings.
- Now, press the HP Officejet 250 Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Choose your Wi-Fi name from the list of networks displayed.
- Enter the WEP key for your Wi-Fi network and tap OK.
HOW TO SETUP HP OFFICEJET 250 WIRELESS MAC
- Download the current version of printer software from the link given on this site.
- Open the downloaded HP Easy Start file on your Mac.
- A Welcome screen will appear on your Mac computer.
- Click on the checkbox to accept the End User License Agreement and Privacy Statement.
- Click Continue and power on the 123.hp.com/oj250 printer.
- Now, connect your computer to the same Wi-Fi.
- Restore the original network settings on your printer, if you have already used the USB cable connection.
- Select your printer from the recognized devices and click Join when your Wi-Fi name is displayed.
- Click Allow to access your keychain automatically and use the network settings stored on Mac.
- Read and respond to the on-screen guidelines to complete the setup by following how to setup HP Officejet 250 Wireless.
HOW TO CONNECT HP OFFICEJET 250 TO WI-FI
- Power on the HP Officejet 250 wireless setup printer and swipe down the screen to open Dashboard.
- So How to Connect HP Officejet 250 to wi-fi, Tap the Wireless icon and press the Settings icon on the Wireless Summary screen.
- Touch the Wireless Settings option and ensure that the Wireless option is ON.
- Press HP Officejet 250 Wireless Setup Wizard and the printer will search for the available wireless routers.
- Tap your Wireless network name on the Select Network Name screen.
- Enter the wireless network password and press OK to confirm the settings.
- Tap OK on the Connection Successful screen.
- A blue light will flash near the wireless icon on the printer to indicate successful Wi-Fi connection by doing How to setup HP Officejet 250 wireless.