Simple Steps for How to Setup HP Officejet 200 Wireless
The HP officejet 200 wireless setup instructions are generally carried out for establishing the connection between the HP Officejet 200 printer and the Windows or Mac device. So How to setup HP officejet 200 wireless The main advantage of utilizing the wireless setup is that the Hewlett Packard printer can be kept in any location. This connection is simple as it does not need any cords or wired to be plugged physically into the HP Officejet 200 printer. The brief procedures on connection are given on this web page.
How to Setup HP Officejet 200 Wireless Windows
- Before you start with the network setup, ascertain to collect the name of your SSID and also its security key.
- The Windows system must be linked to the intended wireless network.
- Power On all the devices, i.e., the Officejet 200 printer, Windows PC, and the wireless router.
- Go to the touch panel of your 123.hp.com/oj200 printer and use the arrow keys for selecting the Wireless option.
- Choose the HP officejet 200 Wireless Setup Wizard by browsing through the menu and then hit the OK button.
- The wizard will now search for all the available networks.
- Tap the name of your SSID and press the OK button by following How to Setup HP Officejet 200 Wireless.
- If you cannot find the network name, tap Enter New Name and click OK.
- After you complete entering the new network name, select the Done option and then press OK.
- Use the on-screen keyboard for typing the password and choose Done. Touch OK. Launch the driver for the wireless connection from this site.
HP Officejet 200 Wireless Setup Mac
- To change the USB connection to Wireless, proceed with the instructions that are given below.
- Open the Finder menu on the Mac computer, select the Go option, and then hit Applications.
- Double-tap on the Hewlett Packard folder and then double-click on the icon named as HP Utility.
- Choose the HP Officejet 200 Wireless Setup option on the All Settings dialog box. Now, add your printer through the System Preferences window.
- Click the Wireless, Setup, Network option on the Officejet 200 printer’s front panel and touch Wireless Setup Wizard. Now, do as per the on-screen directions.
- Go to your Mac system and click the Apple menu.
- Choose System Preferences and hit the Printers & Scanners option.
- Check if your Officejet 200 printer appears in the list.
- Now, remove the Officejet 200 printer from the queue and re-add it to confirm that the setup was done correctly by following how to setup HP Officejet 200 wireless.
- Select the Use or Print Using dialog box and choose AirPrint or the HP Officejet 200 printer to conclude the HP Officejet 200 wireless setup.
How to connect HP Officejet 200 to wi-fi
- A connectivity option available in all wireless Hewlett Packard printers is called as Wi-Fi Direct. Confirm that the Officejet 200 printer is switched On, the cartridges are installed, and enough papers are loaded in the main input tray.
- From the Start dialog box, select Settings and hit the Devices option.
- Choose Printers & Scanners and tap the Add a Printer or Scanner option How to connect HP Officejet 200 to wi-fi.
- Touch Show Wi-Fi Direct printers and then locate your Officejet 200 printer with DIRECT in its icon name. Go to your Officejet 200 printer and check it is in the Ready mode.
- Return to your PC and select the Add Device option as per the steps on How to connect HP Officejet 200 to wi-fi.
- Enter the WPS PIN on the dialog box that opens on the screen, and finish the Wi-Fi Direct connectivity by tapping the Next button by following how to setup HP Officejet 200 wireless.