Proven Solutions for HP Officejet 200 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet 200 Troubleshooting is a systematic process done for fixing errors that occur on the printer. The solutions for recurring issues on the HP Officejet 200 printer are provided on this web page. Make sure to use the HP Officejet 200 printer on a regular basis. Else, it can cause the ink inside the cartridges to get dried up.
HP Officejet 200 Printer offline
- Alter the status of your Officejet 200 printer from offline to online.
- Open the Start dialog box on your computer and select the icon named Printers & Faxes.
- A pop-up menu will open displaying a list of printers that are linked to the network.
- Double-click on the HP Officejet 200 printer’s icon and a window will open showing all the currently available print jobs.
- Navigate to the Printers section on the Menu bar.
- Untick the checkbox available next to Use Printer Offline.
- Now the status of your 123.hp.com/oj200 printer will change from offline to online.
HP Officejet 200 not connecting to wifi
- While doing HP Officejet 200 Troubleshooting, Make sure to keep the printer within the range of your network router or access point.
- Power cycle the Officejet 200 printer, Windows or Mac PC, and the wireless router.
- Turn Off the Virtual Private Connectivity or VPN on your Personal Computer for a short period to fix HP Officejet 200 not connecting to wifi. Check if the printer driver has gone corrupt or outdated.
- If yes, uninstall the software from your Windows or Mac device and then reinstall the latest version directly from this site for free.
- Disable the software such as Firewall or other security apps to fix HP Officejet 200 not connecting to wifi. Check if the Officejet 200 printer can connect to the network.
HP Officejet 200 Troubleshooting – black ink not printing
- Make sure to keep the correct type and size of paper into the Officejet 200 printer’s main input tray.
- Confirm that the black ink cartridge is compatible and genuine with the Officejet 200 printer.
- From your printer or computer screen, verify the ink levels inside the black cartridge.
- Replace the black cartridge as soon as possible if the ink levels are low.
- If the Black ink is not printing error still exists, upgrade the firmware of the Officejet 200 printer. Ensure that the black cartridge is installed correctly.
- A click sound will be heard once the cartridge is inserted into the device.
How to Fix HP Officejet 200 paper jam error
- Switch Off the Officejet 200 printer and unplug the electrical cord, other cables from the back.
- Look for jammed sheets inside the main input tray to solve HP Officejet 200 paper jam error, cartridge access region, bottom clean outdoor, and the paper path unit.
- Confirm whether the carriage inside the Officejet 200 printer slides correctly.
- Move the carriage from the left to right while fixing HP Officejet 200 paper jam error.
- If the carriage cannot move, check if any foreign particles are present and discard the same.
- Reinsert all the cables at the back of the Officejet 200 printer.
- Go to the control panel of your printer to verify whether the Paper Jam has disappeared after fixing HP Officejet 200 Troubleshooting.
How to Solve HP Officejet 200 Print Job stuck in queue
- Utilize the self diagnostic software created by Hewlett Packard called the Print and Scan Doctor for rectifying the print jobs stuck in the queue.
- Use the Power button to switch Off the Officejet 200 printer. Detach the power cord from the outlet.
- Open the Services tab on your computer to solve HP Officejet 200 Troubleshooting.
- Right-click on Print Spooler and then select the Stop button.
- Exit the Services pop-up window after the Print Spooler service stops.
- Now open the Printer folder on your Personal Computer. Remove all the files that are located in the Printers section. Now turn Off your computer. Reattach the cord to the outlet. Power On the system and start printing.
HP Officejet 200 Factory Reset
- From the Home window on the Officejet 200 printer’s operation panel, tap the Setup button.
- Choose the Services option and then hit Restore Defaults HP Officejet 200 Factory Reset.
- Tap the OK button and the Officejet 200 printer powers On automatically after the factory reset process is done.
- Another way of performing the HP Officejet 200 factory reset is by turning Off the Officejet 200 printer.
- Go to the printer’s rear and remove the power cord. Reinsert the cable after thirty seconds.
- Switch On the Officejet 200 printer and tap the Resume button on it for HP Officejet 200 Factory Reset.
- Hold that button for thirty seconds and release it after the Attention lamp turns On.
- The Attention and Ready lights on the Officejet 200 printer will blink once the process is complete to avoid further HP Officejet 200 Troubleshooting.