Quick Guidance for How to Setup HP Officejet 200
The initial procedure to be carried out after you buy a new HP Officejet 200 printer is to set it up. So How to setup HP Officejet 200 It generally includes unboxing the Officejet 200 printer, setting the power connectivity, inserting papers, placing the ink cartridges, launching the driver, and establishing the network connection. It stands the same for almost all Hewlett Packard printers. Make sure to perform the setup steps correctly; else the operations of the Officejet 200 setup printer cannot be done.
How to Setup HP Officejet 200 Windows
- After the Officejet 200 printer is shipped to your home, ensure the correct seal is stuck on the top of the carton.
- Return the HP Officejet 200 Setup printer to the manufacturer if the seal is not present.
- Now open the shipment box and remove all the accessories such as the manual, warranty card, and other supplies from it.
- Take the 123.hp.com/oj200 printer out and then keep it on a place that is free from dust.
- Discard all the protective materials that are present on the Officejet 200 printer.
- Turn the device so that the back side faces you. Move the cover latch to the right and push the cover to remove it.
- Slide the battery until it fits into place while following how to setup HP Officejet 200.
- Insert the compatible electrical cable between the Officejet 200 printer’s rear and the socket.
- Locate the Power button on the Officejet 200 printer and press it to switch On the device.
- Insert white papers into the input tray, and then place the ink cartridges.
- Now launch the driver from this page, and select the type of connection as USB.
- Plug the USB cord between the Officejet 200 printer and the Windows computer to complete the network setup.
How to Setup HP Officejet 200 Mac
- Use a scissor to cut the tape on the shipment box.
- Remove all the contents that are present inside the carton.
- Take the Hewlett Packard printer out and confirm that there are no damages on it.
- Install the battery into your Officejet 200 printer. Utilize a compatible electrical cord for setting the power connection.
- Go to the rear of your Officejet 200 printer and attach the electrical cord to it.
- Insert your electrical cord’s another end to an outlet that is functioning correctly.
- Now power On the HP Officejet 200 printer and initialize the necessary settings on its touch panel. Keep enough quantity of blank papers into the main input tray.
- Install the black and tri-colored cartridges into the correct slots. Ensure that the ink cartridges are inserted appropriately.
- Get the latest version of the Officejet 200 printer driver free of cost from this website.
- Make sure to select the type of connectivity as USB. Move to the back side of your Officejet 200 setup printer and insert the USB cable to it.
- Plug the cable’s other end to the port located on your Mac computer.
- After completing the steps for How to setup HP Officejet 200 name displays on the Mac desktop to finish the HP Officejet 200 setup.