HP Officejet 200 Ink cartridge Installation
Efficient Steps for HP officejet 200 ink cartridge installation
HP officejet 200 ink cartridge installation is required for performing various functions such as faxing, printing. Ascertain to install cartridges that are compatible with the HP Officejet 200 printer. Simple instructions on how to install ink cartridges are given on this web page. The cartridges are provided along with the Officejet 200 printer in the package.
How to install ink cartridge on hp officejet 200
- Locate the cartridge access door on your Officejet 200 printer and then raise it.
- Now confirm whether the carriage is moving for HP officejet 200 ink cartridge installation.
- Do not proceed with the other steps until the carriage does not make any sound while following How to install ink cartridge on HP officejet 200.
- Open the package and take the cartridge out. Select only the black plastic on the cartridge.
- Find a slot that matches the color of your cartridge and then place it into the same. Move the cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Lower the ink cartridge access door. After the cartridges are installed by following How to install ink cartridge on hp officejet 200, the printer prints an alignment report.
- If the page does not print, select the Setup button on the control panel of the Officejet 200 printer. Tap OK, choose the Tools option, and then select the OK button again.
- Touch the Align Printer option and tap OK to end the process.
How to change ink on hp officejet 200 printer
- The ink cartridge must be changed when the ink levels in it are less or empty.
- You must buy replacement cartridges only from authorized stores.
- Make sure to get cartridges that are genuine and compatible with the Officejet 200 printer.
- Switch On the 123.hp.com/oj200 printer, load papers, and lift the cartridge access door and follow How to change ink on hp officejet 200 printer.
- Remove the empty or old cartridge from the slot.
- Take the new cartridge from the packing by touching only the black plastic area on it and proceed the steps for How to change ink on hp officejet 200 printer.
- Discard the plastic tape that is located on the ink cartridge.
- Keep the new cartridge into the slot and then press it fits into place.
- If necessary, carry out the above steps for replacing the other empty cartridges.
- Close the cartridge access door and wait until the HP Officejet 200 printer prints an alignment page after new HP Officejet 200 ink cartridge installation is done.