PROMPT HP OFFICEJET 100 USB PRINTER SETUP GUIDANCE
Want to connect your HP Officejet 100 printer? Just follow the simple steps to connect the printer via USB cable. First, check the requirements and gather the items before you start the HP Officejet 100 USB printer setup. Make sure that your printer is in the ready state and acquire a USB cable of three meters in length. Now, install the printer drivers and proceed to perform the printer functions.
HOW TO CONNECT HP OFFICEJET 100 MOBILE PRINTER WITH USB CABLE IN WINDOWS
- Power on the HP Officejet 100 printer and keep it in the ready state.
- Now, acquire a USB cable of 3 meters in length for HP Officejet 100 USB Printer Setup.
- You will find an available USB port on your computer and the 123.hp.com/oj100 printer.
- Download the full-featured printer drivers from the link given on this site.
- HP Easy Start is part and parcel of the full-featured printer drivers.
- If the HP Easy Start downloads, follow the on-screen prompts to open and setup the printer software.
- When intimated to choose a connection type, select USB and wait until the installation gets completed.
- Connect one terminal of the USB cable into the USB port available on the computer.
- Attach another terminal of the USB cable into the USB port available on the printer.
- Load sufficient sheets of paper into the paper input tray. Install the ink cartridges into the ink cartridge chamber and ensure that the ink cartridges are properly snapped into place.
- Open a document or photo and press Ctrl and P keys simultaneously to launch the print settings window.
HOW TO CONNECT HP OFFICEJET 100 MOBILE PRINTER WITH USB CABLE IN MAC
- Turn on the HP Officejet 100 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Keep the printer in a ready state and obtain a USB cable of 3 meters in length.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the HP Officejet 100 printer, if already connected.
- Do not connect the USB cable until it is prompted on the screen.
- Click the link given on this site to download the full feature printer drivers to begin HP Officejet 100 USB Printer Setup. You can also use the HP Easy Start to install the printer software and drivers.
- Open the HP Easy Start file with the .dmg extension in the Downloads folder.
- When prompted, choose the connection type as the USB cable.
- Connect one terminal of the USB cable into the printer.
- Plug another terminal of the USB cable into the computer.
- If prompted to add the printer, click Print Using menu and choose the HP Officejet 100 printer.
- Select Add and try printing a sample page to ensure proper HP Officejet 100 USB Printer setup on your computer.