LATEST HP OFFICEJET 100 DRIVER DOWNLOAD & INSTALLATION
Want to connect your HP Officejet 100 printer? Just follow the simple steps to connect the printer via USB cable. First, check the requirements and gather the items before you start the USB printer setup. Make sure that your printer is in the ready state and acquire a USB cable of three meters in length. Now, install the HP Officejet 100 driver download and proceed to perform the printer functions.
HP OFFICEJET 100 DRIVER DOWNLOAD FOR WINDOWS
- Press the Power button to switch on the HP Officejet 100 printer.
- Install the ink cartridges into the ink cartridge slots and load papers into the input tray.
- In Windows, search for change device installation, and then click Yes on the Device Installation settings window.
- Select Save Changes and connect the printer to the computer via a USB cable.
- Connect one end of the USB cable into the printer and another end into the power supply.
- Click the link Download Drivers for HP Officejet 100 printer to download the printer software.
- After the HP Officejet 100 Driver download gets completes, go to the Downloads folder and right-click on the printer software.
- Select Run to start the driver installation procedure. Click Continue and read the terms and agreements of the printer software. Click Finish to complete the installation of printer software on your computer.
- Open the Control panel on your computer and select View Devices and printers.
- Select Add a printer and click on your HP Officejet 100 printer.
- Click Next and continue to the following on-screen instructions to add your 123.hp.com/oj100 printer.
- If your printer is not enlisted, select The printer I want isn’t listed.
- Now, choose Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings to add your printer.
HP OFFICEJET 100 DRIVER DOWNLOAD FOR MAC
- Turn on the HP Officejet 100 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Load papers into the input tray.
- Install ink cart into the ink cartridge chamber.
- Based upon your OS version, choose to Download the drivers from the link given on this site.
- The printer driver setup file will be saved in the Downloads folder when you download the driver.
- Run the downloaded driver setup file to install the printer drivers on your Mac computer.
- Get to know the terms and license of the printer software and click Continue.
- Follow the upcoming on-screen instructions to install the drivers and click Finish to complete the installation process.
- Click the Apple menu on your Mac computer, and then select System Preferences.
- Select Print and Fax and look out for your printer name in the Printers list.
- If your printer is enlisted, remove the printer by clicking the Minus sign and select the Plus sign to re-add your printer.
- If your printer is not listed, select the Plus sign to add your printer in the Printers list.
- Select the Print Using box, and then click the name of your printer.
- Choose Add to add the printer to the Printers list after HP Officejet 100 Driver Download.