RELIABLE SOLUTION FOR HP OFFICEJET 100 BLUETOOTH SETUP
The HP Officejet 100 printer is a Bluetooth enabled printer and can be connected to computer, smartphones, and tablets. The HP Officejet 100 printer is a Bluetooth equipped printer. Download and install the printer drivers from the link given on this site for HP Officejet 100 Bluetooth Setup. Enable Bluetooth on your device and select your printer’s name. Print the required documents and photos using the HP Officejet 100 printer.
HOW TO CONNECT HP OFFICEJET 100 MOBILE PRINTER VIA BLUETOOTH
- Power on the HP Officejet 100 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Install the ink cartridges in the appropriate ink cartridge chamber. Install the full feature printer drivers from the link given on this site.
- During the installation of printer software, mention the connectivity type as Bluetooth.
- Load papers into the paper input tray and do not overload the input tray.
- Tap the Bluetooth button present on the printer’s control panel to enable Bluetooth feature on your printer.
- Enable the Bluetooth feature on your computer and keep it in the ready state.
- Select your HP Officejet 100 printer from the list of discoverable devices for HP Officejet 100 Bluetooth setup.
- Now, open the image or document that you want to print on your computer.
- Press Ctrl and P keys at the same time to launch the print settings window.
- Make the necessary print settings such as the number of copies, print color type, and paper type.
- Choose the 123.hp.com/oj100 printer and click Print. The printer starts to print the selected document or photo.
- Collect the printed documents from the HP Officejet 100 printer’s output tray.
HP OFFICEJET 100 NOT CONNECTING TO BLUETOOTH
- Press the Power button to switch on the HP Officejet printer.
- Ensure that the Bluetooth light is flashing on the printer’s control panel.
- If not, press the Bluetooth button to enable Bluetooth on the HP Officejet 100 printer.
- Wait until the HP Officejet 100 printer is silent and idle before you proceed to print any documents after HP Officejet 100 bluetooth setup.
- Place the printer closer to the device from which you want to access the HP Officejet 100 printer.
- Note that the HP Officejet 100 printer allows wireless printing in Bluetooth connected devices up to 10 meters.
- Temporarily disconnect the USB cables from the printer as multiple devices connected simultaneously might interfere with the Bluetooth set up.
- If the printer is not printing, there could be an interruption in the signal. Proceed to reset the printer.
- With the printer powered on, disconnect the connections and re-establish the printer connection. If the error prevails, update the printer firmware from the manufacturer’s site.
- Re-connect the printer to a computer through the Bluetooth connection.
- If this is not helping, service the printer in a certified service center and proceed with HP Officejet 100 bluetooth setup.