How to Troubleshoot HP Envy 7855
How to troubleshoot HP Envy 7855 printer helps you resolve most issues and prevent the risk of printer malfunction. You can proceed with the instructions given in the troubleshooting section of the user manual that comes in the printer package for detailed instructions to resolve different issues. Here, we give a solution to some commonly faced issues, follow them accordingly.
HP Envy 7855 black ink not printing
You can easily overcome the black ink not printing issue with the HP Envy 7855 printer by performing the steps given below.
- Ascertain that the cartridges are seated properly by accessing the cartridges after opening the cartridge access door for HP Envy 7855 troubleshooting.
- Now check if the color on the slot matches that of the cartridges installed.
- If not, rearrange the cartridges by lifting them from their existing slot and then reinserting them into the correct one.
- If you are a Windows user, try uninstalling and reinstalling the printer driver for your windows computer.
- Check for ink smears on the printed page and clean them using the options on the printer’s control panel by following how to troubleshoot hp envy 7855.
HP Envy 7855 Printer offline
Resolve the printer offline error on your HP Envy 7855 printer by performing the steps given below.
- Download HP Print and Scan Doctor on your computer and follow how to troubleshoot hp envy 7855.
- Now go to the Downloads location of your computer and then select the HPPSdr.exe/ .dmg file.
- Open the application and follow the prompts accordingly. Ascertain to set the printer as default and try to print.
- Make sure your router’s connection is active, if not contact your internet service provider.
- Check the printer’s connection status via the Manage your Device option on your computer and check if it is idle for HP Envy 7855 troubleshooting.
- If so, change the status to active and proceed to connect.
- Access the input and output tray areas of your printer, look for jammed paper and clear them.
- Look for paper bits stuck in the ADF and clear HP Envy 7855 paper jam error.
- Now switch on the printer and wait for it to become idle.
- Access the carriage by opening the ink cartridge access door.
- Inspect the carriage area and see if it moves properly.
- Open the paper path cover carefully and then perform the remove the jammed paper from the rollers if present for HP Envy 7855 paper jam error.
HP Envy 7855 paper jam error
Paper jam errors are prone to occur if the printer faces any technical issue. Just try the solutions below to resolve this issue.
HP Envy 7855 will not print in color
- Access the cartridge area of the printer after opening the printer’s control panel.
- Check if the Cyan, Magenta and Yellow cartridges are seated in their respective slot.
- If not, remove them and reinsert them into the corresponding slot.
- Check the following: An appropriate paper is placed in the slot for HP Envy 7855 troubleshooting.
- Look for ink smears on the black printouts. The cartridges are manufactured by HP.
- Go to your printer’s control panel and view to cartridge level.
- If the 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer fails to print in color after checking the following, you need to reset the device by following how to troubleshoot hp envy 7855.
HP Envy 7855 Scanner Connection Error
- Scanning issues mainly occur if the drivers are not installed properly or the Styrofoam sheet is present by using how to troubleshoot hp envy 7855.
- Just open the scanner lid and remove the Styrofoam sheet present inside and start scanning.
- If the issue prevails, try the solutions below.
- Restart your computer and printer and ascertain to link the printer to an electrical outlet directly.
- On your Windows computer, search for HP Envy 7855 and then select it from the list of results.
- Select Scan a document if the HP Printer Assistant opens.
- Temporarily disable the firewall of your computer and try to scan.
- If not, you can run the Wireless Setup Wizard to connect. Check if your Envy 7855 printer is placed close to the router for how to troubleshoot hp envy 7855 printer.
- Ascertain that your router is connected to 2.4G SSID enabled.
- You need to set a fixed wireless channel on your router, instead of a different SSID name.
- Disable iPv6 on your printer by choosing the appropriate options on the display panel.
- Go to the printer’s control panel, tap Printer Maintenance, and select Update the Printer.
- Check for printer updates and then go with the on-screen instructions to update the printer firmware for HP Envy 7855 troubleshooting.
HP Envy 7855 not connecting to wifi
One popular solution to resolve this error is by resetting your printer to Network Defaults.
HP Envy 7855 Print Job stuck in queue
This error is prone to occur if there are several jobs are added in the queue.
- Make use of the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to automatically detect and resolve issues.
- If the issue does not resolve, you will be left with no choice other then deleting job files and restarting the computer and the printer for HP Envy 7855 troubleshooting.
- Check if this solves the issue, if not, open Services on your computer.
- Right-click Print Spooler and then choose Stop.
- Now close the Services window, choose all the files in the printers folder and delete them. This will resolve the print job stuck issue by completing the steps for how to troubleshoot hp envy 7855.