How to Setup HP Envy 7855
Take the printer out from it and then remove all the packing materials. Now look for a flat surface which is free of moisture and place the printer on it. Take the cables that accompany the printer and connect them accordingly. The steps on how to setup HP Envy 7855 printer are provided below.
- Unbox the printer, remove all the packing materials from it and then place it on a flat surface.
- Remove the Styrofoam caps one at a time.
- Lift the scanner lid, remove the styrofoam sheet and then close the lid.
- Remove the blue tapes that are stuck around the printer.
- Take the power cord given in the package and connect it between the printer and computer.
- Now push the button with the power symbol to turn on the printer.
- Wait for the printer to remain idle and silent before you proceed for how to setup HP Envy 7855.
- Get the driver installation CD present in the printer box and insert it into the computer for HP Envy 7855 setup windows.
- Wait for the CD to load and click Setup when the Autorun dialog box pops up.
- Perform the instructions accordingly to install the printer driver.
- If the setup fails or the driver in the CD is outdated, get the latest driver downloaded from this site.
- Once the installation is complete, open Start and type HP in the search bar. Select HP Easy start to complete the HP Envy 7855 setup windows.
HP Envy 7855 Setup Windows
Perform the HP Envy 7855 printer setup by going with the steps given below
How to Setup HP Envy 7855 Mac
Perform the HP Envy 7855 setup on Mac computers by going with the steps given below.
- Unbox the printer and set its components aside. Remove the packing materials and tapes present on the 123.hp.com/envy7855 printer.
- Connect the power cable to your printer and outlet and turn on the printer and do follow how to setup hp envy 7855.
- Use the installation CD that came in the package to install the printer driver if your Mac has a CD drive.
- If not, you can use another computer that has a CD drive to copy the contents on the driver installation disc to a flash drive.
- Insert the flash driver into your Mac and continue with the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
- If the driver present in the CD is outdated or incompatible, you can get an updated version from this page. Link a USB cable between your printer and Mac.
- Once the installation is complete, HP Easy Start opens automatically. Select your printer which is in the list of devices. Easy Start will prompt you to connect to a wireless setup.
- If you want to connect wirelessly, you need to make sure to connect both your computer and printer to the same network. A test page needs to be printed to verify the connection after following the steps for how to setup HP Envy 7855.