Clear and Quick Solutions for HP Envy 7645 Troubleshooting
Refer to the HP Envy 7645 troubleshooting steps for your printer in this page. The process of finding and resolving the problem is known as troubleshooting. Proceed with the steps mentioned below.
HP Envy 7645 Printing Blank Pages
- Check the ink level of your cartridge.
- Replace your cartridge if the ink level is low.
- Make sure that the printhead is aligned correctly.
- Clean the printhead to fix HP Envy 7645 Printing Blank Pages problem.
- Place the ink cartridges in their appropriate slots.
- You can also try servicing your HP printer from a retail store.
HP Envy 7645 Printer Offline
- Launch the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool on your computer.
- Open the application and choose your HP printer from the list to fix HP Envy 7645 Printer Offline. Tap Retry if your printer name is not displayed on the list.
- If you are prompted to perform updates, select the Yes option. On clicking the Yes option, your HP printer will be marked as Default Printer.
- Ensure that the installed driver matches the printer model and the OS you use.
- Restart the router if the wireless connection is weak to fix HP Envy 7645 troubleshooting.
- Associate your printer to the network from the wireless setup dialog box.
HP Envy 7645 Not Connecting To Wifi
- The bandwidth of the router should be between 2.4 GHz to 5 GHz.
- Ensure that you have installed the recent version of the printer driver on your computer.
- On your HP printer, tap Wireless —> Settings —> Network to fix HP Envy 7645 Not Connecting To Wifi.
- Remove the existing network and re-connect your printer to the local network.
- Restart the printer and the router simultaneously.
- If none of the above techniques provide the necessary assistance for HP Envy 7645 troubleshooting, then perform a factory reset on the printer.
HP Envy 7645 Not Printing
- Check if the print job is stuck in the queue.
- Clear all the print jobs and bring the 123.hp.com/envy7645 printer back to normal.
- Verify whether you have loaded the printing sheets that are appropriate with your printer.
- Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to identify the HP Envy 7645 Not Printing issue.
- Change the settings with respect to the sheet that you have loaded in the tray.
- Mark your HP Envy 7645 printer as the default printer.
- Try to print using your HP printer after fixing HP Envy 7645 Not Printing.
HP Envy 7645 won’t Scan
- Turn On your HP printer and unplug the same from your power cord.
- Remove the cables from your printer and press the power button for a few seconds.
- Do not use any surge protectors to connect your printer.
- Re-connect the cable connections and switch on your HP Envy printer.
- Clean the ink cartridges around the ink nozzles properly.
- Perform the printhead alignment.
- Uninstall and re-install the printer drivers if the HP Envy 7645 won’t Scan problem is still not fixed.
HP Envy 7645 troubleshooting – Paper Jam Error
- Remove the power cord from your HP printer.
- Open the cartridge access door and remove any jammed paper from it.
- Use a flashlight check if there are any torn pieces inside the printer.
- Screw the tabs together and lift them to fix HP Envy 7645 paper jam error.
- Pull the paper out carefully so that it does not tear it.
- Lift the duplexer path cover until it clicks into position.
- Clean the paper rollers behind the ink cartridge access area.
HP Envy 7645 Print Job Stuck In Queue
- Launch the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to diagnose and resolve the issue automatically.
- Delete the previous job’s file and restart the print job to fix HP Envy 7645 troubleshooting.
- Search for services and right-click on the Print Spooler option to fix HP Envy 7645 Print Job Stuck In Queue.
- Press the Stop option and close the Window.
- Open C:Windows\System32\Spool\PRINTERS on the system.
- Delete the files in the Printers folder to fix HP Envy 7645 Print Job Stuck In Queue.
- Power Off your printer and the shutdown the system.
- Turn On your printer and check if you can print.
How To Do Factory Reset On HP Envy 7645
- Sometimes, performing the factory reset can help you to resolve the issue. Proceed with the steps given below to reset your printer.
- Connect your power cord to the printer and check for a green light.
- The green light on your printer indicates the reception of electrical power.
- If there is no green light on your printer, connect it to another power socket.
- Turn On your printer and unplug the power cord from it for HP Envy 7645 factory reset.
- Disconnect the connections made with the wall outlet as well.
- Wait for about 15 – 20 seconds and plug in the power cord to the wall socket.
- Re-establish the connections and power On your printer to start using it after fixing HP Envy 7645 troubleshooting.