Easy Guide for How To Install Ink Cartridge In HP Envy 7645
You will have to install genuine ink cartridges in the respective slot. HP does not support ink cartridges of other brands. The ink cartridge that is compatible with your printer is HP 62 black cartridge and HP 62 Tri-color cartridge. Ensure that you kept the cartridges into their slots to avoid errors in the future and follow How To Install Ink Cartridge In HP Envy 7645.
How To Change Ink In HP Envy 7645
- You can replace the cartridge if the ink level is low or empty. Follow the How To install ink cartridge in HP Envy 7645 steps to change the cartridge.
- Power On your HP Envy printer and wait until the carriage remains silent.
- Open the cartridge access door and push the old cartridge inwards for HP Envy 7645 ink cartridge replacement. Gently remove the cartridge that is to be replaced from its slot.
- Hold the black plastic part on the cartridge and place it in your HP printer.
- Push the cartridge inwards gently until you hear a click sound after HP Envy 7645 ink cartridge replacement.
- Close the access door and try to print using your HP Envy printer.
- Check whether you can register your printer in the Instant Ink Plan. If yes, enroll your HP Envy 7645 printer. The ink levels of your cartridges will be monitored whenever the device is turned On. If the cartridge’s ink level is low or empty, you will be delivered with a new one automatically.
HP Envy 7645 Ink Cartridge Problems
- Make sure that you use only genuine ink cartridges.
- Install the cartridges in their appropriate slot.
- Try to resolve the issue by removing and reinserting the cartridges.
- Cleaning the electrical contacts may help you in resolving HP Envy 7645 Ink Cartridge Problems.
- Try resetting your 123.hp.com/envy7645 printer
- Replace the printhead and check if the issue is resolved.
- Try to replace ink by following How To install ink cartridge in HP Envy 7645. Else, try servicing your printer from an online store.