HP Envy 7640 Troubleshooting
Go through HP Envy 7640 Troubleshooting steps for some of the common issues that occurs in your HP Envy 7640 printer.
HP Envy 7640 Paper Jam Error
How to clear paper jam in HP Envy 7640
- Remove all the paper from the loading tray. Clear any stuck papers from the output rollers of HP Envy 7640 printer.
- If you find any small pieces of paper inside the printer, there lies the possibility of paper jam to be occurred.
- Keep your HP Envy 7640 printer on a flat surface. A flat surface helps you prevent the damage of the input tray when you tug it in.
- Utilize an automated tool to get rid from the paper jam issue. Here we provide the instructions on how to use an automated tool to sort out this issue for HP Envy 7640 Troubleshooting.
- Confirm that you have powered on the printer. Affirm that you use the plain unfolded paper for printing the required document.
- Click on the HP setup option from the control panel of your HP printer. Tap on the Touch maintenance option followed by Clean Page Smears.
- By doing this, your printer cleans the page smears that is occurred. Pause until the printer ejects the test page.
- If you find that the HP Envy 7640 Troubleshooting issue is not sorted, proceed to the instructions provided below to resolve the issue.
- Wipe the paper feed rollers manually. Free your Automatic Document Feeder from the jammed papers.
- Occasionally you might receive an alert message even no paper is stuck in the HP Envy 7640 printer.
- Trail the prompts to power reset the pseudo paper jam error. We also provide the power resetting instructions.
- Power ON your HP Envy 7640 printer, disconnect the power cord from the printer’s posterior side and from the wall outlet.
- Pause for at least 15 seconds. Link the power cord back into the rear of the printer and to the wall outlet.
- Make an attempt to print a printer status report to check the hardware functionality of the HP Envy 7640 printer.
HP Envy 7640 Printing Blank Pages
- when you find the printer prints a blank page, check whether the antivirus software on your computer is out- dated.
- Make sure that the firmware in your personal computer is up to date. If not, follow the trails and do the necessaries.
- If the printer software on your computer is crashed or Non compatible with the computer, install the proper driver to avoid HP Envy 7640 troubleshooting issues.
- Go with the print directly to the print option to get rid of this extra blank page issue.
- To do this, go to the 123.hp.com/envy7640 printer spooler option in printer properties.
- Look for the devices and printers option in the available results. Tap on the Advance tab.
- Choose the print directly option, tap on Apply and then on Ok.
HP Envy 7640 Scanner Not Working
- Keep your HP Envy 7640 printer Turn off and affirm that you have connected the printer’s power cord links directly to an electrical outlet and by means of a power strip or a surge protector.
- After ending all the running programs and switch off your printer using a power button.
- Leave for a while and then push the power icon to power up the HP Envy 7640 printer. Similarly, do the same to switch on the personal computer. Choose the printer model from the enlist, and then trail the prompts.
- Affirm that your network connection is active and at proper working condition.
- If you are a Wireless connection users, go to the wireless network option or the Settings option and affirm that the wireless signal is enabled.
- If you are Wired connection users, affirm that modem cable is associated with the printer Ethernet port.
- Make an attempt to activate the 2.4 GHz frequency band, and follow the prompts to make it work in a broadcast mode. Check the network name and the connection status for HP Envy 7640 troubleshooting.
- The printer issue can be found and fixed by downloading and installing a free tool called HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- The presence of an outdated printer driver and software also leads to the scanning issue. Take necessary steps to solve the scanning issues.
- If you find that the driver on your computer as an outdated one, visit our website and get the newest printer driver for your printer.
HP Envy 7640 Printer Offline Problem
HP Envy 7640 Printer Offline Problem for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool helps you fix the HP Envy 7640 Troubleshooting printer issues.
- Alter the default printer driver to your originally installed driver and affirm that your printer is not in offline.
- Boot up your HP Envy 7640 printer and monitor the network connection status.
- If you opt for a wired connection, affirm that you plugged your cable securely.
- If you opt for a wireless connection, keep your printer and the router at a closer distance to avoid the poor communication.
- Subsequently, search the document which you like to print, trail the prompts and click on print to get the hardcopy of a required document for HP Envy 7640 troubleshooting.
HP Envy 7640 Printer Offline Problem for Mac
- As soon the printer shows the Offline alert message, the normal functionality of printer stops, and you have to do the necessaries to resume its function.
- The offline message is the result of lost network connection or the power fluctuation of the printer.
- When your reset the printer, it resets the stored values in the firmware. When the printer’s connection is not maintained letting the printer to power reset brings you solution to the offline issue.
- Check whether some other devices are connected to the same network, and remove all other than the one which you are using.
- If you find the multiple printer queues for the same printer, exclude all extra printers by clicking one at a time, and then tapping on the minus icon.
- Eliminate the printer queue from the enlist, and then re- add it. By doing this, a new printing session is created after HP Envy 7640 troubleshooting. Make an attempt to print a sample document or photo.