Solutions to Fix HP Envy 7155 Troubleshooting
If you are trying to perform a print job and the printer is not allowing to print, don’t worry. Try the efficient HP Envy 7155 troubleshooting methods given below to fix the issues immediately, and you can continue with your print job. Handy solutions are available to solve any error occurring on your HP Envy 7155 printer.
HP Envy 7155 Black Ink Not Printing
- Pull open the ink cartridge access door and remove the ink cartridges from the ink cartridge slots.
- Use a lint-free and clean cloth to wipe the ink cartridge contacts and ink nozzle.
- Wipe the ink nozzles and the copper-colored parts using the cloth to fix HP Envy 7155 black ink not printing issue. Press the Power button to switch on the HP Envy 7155 printer.
- Reinstall the ink cartridge into the appropriate ink cartridge slots.
- Pull and Close the ink cartridge access cover after installing the ink cartridges to fix HP Envy 7155 black ink not printing issue.
- If the HP Envy 7155 Troubleshooting error is not fixed,replace the ink cartridge.
HP Envy 7155 Printer Offline
- Power On the HP Envy 7155 printer and load sufficient papers into the input tray.
- Print a Network Configuration page to find the exact cause of the error message.
- Right-click on your printer model and choose Set as default printer to assign your printer as the default printer.
- Click the Start menu on your computer, and select Devices and Printers.
- Make sure that the Pause Printing or Use Printer Offline is not enabled.
- Double-click on your printer name and select See what’s printing to view the print queue.
- Cancel the print jobs present in the print queue to solve HP Envy 7155 Printer Offline.
- Position the HP Envy 7155 printer closer the router connection.
- Disable the other devices using the same router channel.
- Tap the Wireless icon on your printer’s control panel and select the Setup option.
- Choose to print the network test report by selecting the Print Configuration page.
- Examine the Print Configuration page to identify the origination of the error.
- Disconnect the Ethernet cable from the printer’s port and uninstall the printer software.
- Install the current version of printer software from the link given on this site and re-establish the connection between the printer and computer.
HP Envy 7155 Not Connecting To Wifi
HP Envy 7155 Will Not Print In Color
- Use the ink cartridges that are prescribed by HP in the HP Envy 7155 printer.
- Press the arrow button on the printer’s control panel and tap Cartridge Information.
- Tap Estimated Levels option and press OK to fix HP Envy 7155 Troubleshooting.
- You will notice the ink levels displayed on the printer’s control panel.
- Replace any empty or low ink cartridges.
- Use the Arrow buttons to locate Tools. Select Clean Printhead, and tap OK.
- The message Cleaning… will display on the printer’s control panel. After some time, try printing a sample page.
HP Envy 7155 Troubleshooting – Not Picking Up Photo Paper
- Remove the photo papers from the input tray and proceed to reset the HP Envy 7155 printer.
- Power On the 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer and wait until it is silent and idle.
- With the printer powered on, detach the power cable from the printer.
- Detach the other terminal connecting the power supply.
- Wait at least for a minute and reconnect the power cable into the printer and power supply.
- Power up the printer and try to print a sample page after fixing HP Envy 7155 Troubleshooting.
- If the error prevails, proceed to clean the paper tray rollers, paper feed rollers from the ink cartridge area, and duplexing rollers.
- Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Click the Start menu on the HP Print and Scan window select your printer’s name.
- Click Fix Scanning and follow the methods suggested by HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Try to Scan. If the error persists, inspect the scanner bar functionality.
- Remove any original papers from the scanner flat-bed.
- With the scanner lid open, press the Copy icon on the printer’s control panel.
- If the scanner light is not moving, service the printer. If the scanner light is moving, examine the network connectivity.
HP Envy 7155 Scanner Not Working
HP Envy 7155 Paper Jam Error
- Slide open the paper tray and remove the jammed papers.
- Turn the printer and examine if there are any jammed papers in the input tray slot.
- Use a flashlight to inspect if there are bits of paper in the paper pick rollers.
- Power off the HP Envy 7155 printer.
- Dampen a lint-free cloth and gently press the cloth against the duplexing roller and rotate them with your fingers.
- Check if the carriage is moving freely. Remove the jammed papers and try printing.
- If the error prevails, proceed to reset the HP Envy 7155 printer.
HP Envy 7155 Print Job Stuck In Queue
- Download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Choose your printer name and perform the methods suggested by HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Switch off the HP Envy 7155 printer and open Services on your computer.
- Right-click Print Spooler on the Services window and click Stop.
- Close the Services tab and open C: Windows\System32\Spool\Printers.
- Discard all the files in the PRINTERS folder and reinstall the current version of the printer software. Re-establish the connection between the printer and computer.
- Restart the computer and the HP Envy 7155 printer. Try printing a sample page after fixing HP Envy 7155 Troubleshooting.