Quick way for How to Setup HP Envy 7155
So how to setup HP Envy 7155 printer? Remove the packing materials surrounding the printer and place the printer on a flat surface which is free of dust. Use the power cable that is present in the printer package.
- Power on the HP Envy 7155 printer.
- In Windows, you can do HP Envy 7155 Setup printer using the USB connection.
- Obtain a USB cable of 3 meters in length and proceed to install the printer software.
- Do not plug the USB cable until it is prompted during the driver installation.
- During the installation, choose the connection type as a USB cable connection by following How to Setup HP Envy 7155.
- When prompted, attach one terminal of the USB cable into the printer’s port.
- Plug the other terminal of the USB cable int the computer’s USB port.
- If you wish to connect the printer to the computer in a wireless medium, you will need an active Wi-Fi connection.
- If you have already connected the printer using a USB cable, proceed to restore the printer’s default settings.
- On the printer’s control panel, open the Wireless menu and press Restore Network Settings to restore the initial settings.
- Connect the computer and 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Choose the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel and tap HP Envy 7155 Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Select your Wi-Fi network’s name and enter the WEP pin to connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network.
- Try to print a document.
How to Setup HP Envy 7155 Windows
How to Setup HP Envy 7155 For Mac
- Turn on the HP Envy 7155 setup printer by pressing the Power button.
- Load papers into the input tray.
- Install the compatible ink cartridges in the ink cartridge slots.
- To configure the printer on a wireless network, install the printer software using Apple Software update.
- Refer the guidelines for HP Envy 7155 Driver download on Mac using the Apple Software update on this site.
- During installation, mention the connection type as Wireless.
- Note your Wi-Fi network name and password. Connect the printer and Mac computer to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Touch the Wireless button on the HP Envy 7155 setup printer’s control panel and press HP Emvy 7155 Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The printer starts to search for the available networks.
- Choose your printer name and enter the WEP pin for your wireless network.
- On your Mac, click the Apple menu and open the System Preferences menu
- Click Printer and Scanners option to add your HP Envy 7155 printer.
- Add your HP Envy 7155 printer by clicking the plus sign and set your printer as the default printer.
- Open a document or photo on your Mac computer and try printing a sample page by following How to Setup HP Envy 7155.