Simple Solutions for HP Envy 7155 ink cartridge Replacement
The ink cartridges that are suitable for the HP Envy 7155 printer are the HP 64 series. Use the ink cartridges that are compatible with the HP Envy 7155 printer to get high-quality prints. Install the ink cartridges in the appropriate ink cartridge chambers during HP Envy 7155 ink cartridge replacement.
- Turn on the HP Envy 7155 printer by pressing the Power button.
- So How to replace HP Envy 7155 ink cartridge. Lift the ink cartridge door and wait until the carriage is idle.
- Push the empty ink cartridge inwards to eject the empty ink cartridge from its chamber.
- Uncover a new ink cartridge from its package. Peel the orange color sticker off the ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge carefully into its slot during HP Envy 7155 ink cartridge replacement.
- Give a slight push to position the ink cartridge into its chamber.
- Do not touch the portions of the ink contacts and the ink nozzles.
- Repeat the above how to replace HP Envy 7155 ink cartridge instructions to install the other ink cartridges.
- Ensure that all the ink cartridges are correctly installed. Close the ink cartridge door and print an alignment page.
How To Replace HP Envy 7155 Ink Cartridge
How To Check Ink Level On HP Envy 7155
- If you are using Mac, click the Apple icon, and click System Preferences.
- Select your printer name and click Options and Supplies. Click the Supplies tab to view the ink level.
- If you want to check on your Windows computer, download the HP Smart app.
- Open the HP Smart app and tap the Plus icon to add your printer. Choose View Ink Levels to check the ink levels.
- The ink level can be checked from the 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer’s control panel.
- Press the Cartridge icon on the printer’s control panel and tap the Ink Levels option.
- The estimated ink level will be exposed on the printer’s control panel.
- You can use the HP Print and Scan Doctor to view the ink levels.
- Choose your printer model, and then select Supply Levels to view the ink level and proceed HP Envy 7155 ink cartridge replacement.
HP Envy 7155 Ink Cartridge Problems
- Use the ink cartridges that are suitable with the HP Envy 7155 printer.
- Uninstall the ink cartridges from the ink cartridge chamber to fix HP Envy 7155 ink cartridge problems.
- Use a soft and lint-free cloth to clean the ink cartridge contacts.
- Carefully, reinstall the ink cartridge in the ink cartridge slots. Try printing a sample page to ensure that the error is resolved.
- Avoid refilling the empty ink cartridges as refilling might affect the print quality.
- Press the arrow button on the printer’s control panel and tap Cartridge Information.
- Press Estimated Levels and select OK to solve HP Envy 7155 ink cartridge problems.
- You will see the ink levels displayed on the printer’s control panel.
- Replace any empty or low ink cartridges from the HP Envy 7155 printer.
- Use the Arrow buttons to locate Tools. Select Clean Printhead, and tap OK.
- The message Cleaning… displays on the printer’s control panel after HP Envy 7155 ink cartridge replacement. After some time, try printing a sample page.