Quick Solutions to Fix HP Envy 6255 Troubleshooting
The problems occurring on the HP Envy 6255 printer can be solved using the common HP Envy 6255 troubleshooting methods. HP also provides automated tools to resolve the issues arising on the printer. The HP Print and Scan Doctor will offer solutions and techniques to solve the printer issues.
HP Envy 6255 Black Ink Not Printing
- Pull open the ink cartridge access door and uninstall the ink cartridges from the ink cartridge slots.
- Use a lint-free and clean cloth to wipe the ink cartridge contacts and ink nozzle.
- Do not apply too much force while cleaning the ink cartridge
- Press the Power button to switch on the HP Envy 6255 printer.
- Reinstall the ink cartridge into the appropriate ink cartridge slots.
- Pull and Close the
ink cartridgeaccess cover after installing the ink cartridges.
- Try printing a sample page. If the error persists, replace the ink cartridges.
HP Envy 6255 Envy Photo 6255 Error Code 0xb8d16066
- Power on the HP Envy Photo 6255 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Detach the USB cable from the printer and remove the ink cartridges.
- With the printer switched on, disconnect the power cord from the printer.
- Wait for sometime and proceed to re-establish the connection to fix HP Envy 6255 Troubleshooting.
- Plug one terminal of the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Connect another terminal into the printer’s port.
- If the error prevails after resetting the printer, service the printer.
- Position the HP Envy 6255 printer closer the router connection Disable the other devices using the same router channel and minimize the network traffic on your Wi-Fi network to fix HP Envy 6255 not connecting to wifi.
- Tap the Wireless icon on your HP Envy 6255printer’s control panel and select the Setup option.
- Choose to print the network test report by selecting the Print Configuration page.
- Examine the Print Configuration page to identify the origination of the error to solve HP Envy 6255 Troubleshooting.
- Disconnect the Ethernet cable from the printer’s port and uninstall the printer software to fix HP Envy 6255 not connecting to wifi.
- Install the current version of printer software from the link given on this site and re-establish the connection between the printer and computer.
HP Envy 6255 Not Connecting To Wifi
HP Envy 6255 Not Recognize My Apple Macbook
- Turn on the HP Envy 6255 printer.
- Swipe down the screen on the printer control panel to open the dashboard.
- Choose the Printer Maintenance option and search for Restore option on the screen. Click the Restore option and select Restore Settings.
- Tap the function that you would like to restore the original default settings.
- The default settings can be restored for functions such as Copy, Scan, Fax, Photo, Network, and Printer Setup.
- Tap Restore and a message stating that the settings will be restored appears on the printer control panel. Choose Yes and turn off the printer.
- Power up the HP Envy 6255 printer. The original factory settings will be restored on your printer.
HP Envy 6255 Won’t Scan
- Restart the computer and close all the running applications.
- Power On the 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer by connecting the power cable into an electrical outlet.
- Detach the USB cable from the printer. Reconnect the USB cable into the printer port.
- Use a different USB cable, if the error continues to fix HP Envy 6255 Won’t Scan.
- Go to the Printers and Scanners and remove your printer model from the list.
- Re-add your printer by selecting the plus sign and add your printer HP Envy 6255 Won’t Scan.
- Install the current version of software and drivers. Use the HP Print and Scan doctor to resolve the HP Envy 6255 Troubleshooting.
- Turn On the HP Envy 6255 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Open the ink cartridge access door to reach inside the printer.
- Pull out the bits of paper stuck inside the printer.
- Make sure that you remove every tiny bit of paper.
- Pull out the paper input tray and remove the paper jammed in the input tray.
- To avoid tearing any page stuck on the input tray, use both the hands to remove any papers.
- Open a document or photo and select print.
- Print a sample page to ensure that the error is resolved.
- If the error persists, service the printer in a certified service center.
HP Envy 6255 Troubleshooting – Paper Jam Error
HP Envy 6255 Print Job Stuck In Queue
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Choose your printer name and perform the methods suggested by HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Switch off the printer and open Services on your computer.
- Right-click Print Spooler on the Services window and click Stop.
- Close the Services tab and open C: Windows\System32\Spool\Printers.
- Discard all the files in the PRINTERS folder and reinstall the current version of the printer software. Re-establish the link between the printer and the computer.
- Restart the computer and the printer. Try printing a sample page after HP Envy 6255 Troubleshooting.