HOW TO SETUP HP ENVY 5660 WIRELESS
The basic necessity in setting up the HP Envy 5660 printer in a wireless connection is that broadband internet access. Download the latest printer drivers from the link given on this site. Don’t forget to select the connection type wireless during the driver installation process. Now, connect the computer to the same network in which you want to connect the printer by following how to setup HP Envy 5660 wireless.
HOW TO SETUP HP ENVY 5660 WIRELESS WINDOWS
- First, note your Wi-Fi network name and password.
- Connect your Windows computer to the same network in which you wish to connect the printer.
- Position the printer closer to the router during the installation process.
- If you have already connected the printer through a USB cable, remove the USB cable from the printer.
- Locate for HP in the list of installed software programs, and click your printer folder.
- The HP Printer Assistant software will launch. Click Utilities, and then select Printer Setup and Software Selection.
- Select Connect a new printer, and then read and follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the installation.
- On the printer’s control panel, press the Wireless icon and it will display the Wireless Summary screen.
- Select the HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup Wizard, and then choose your Wi-Fi name from the list of networks.
- Enter the Wi-Fi network password and tap OK by following how to Setup HP Envy 5660 wireless.
HOW TO SETUP HP ENVY 5660 WIRELESS MAC
- Press the Power button to switch on the HP Envy 5660 printer.
- Detach the USB cable from the printer, if you have already connected.
- Click the link on this site to download the current version of the 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer drivers in your Mac.
- You can find the downloaded printer software in the Downloads folder.
- Run the downloaded driver setup file to start the installation of drivers by following how to Setup HP Envy 5660 wireless.
- When prompted, select the connectivity type as Wireless during the installation process.
- Read and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the HP Envy 5660 Wireless setup.
- Tap the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel and the Wireless Summary screen will appear on the screen.
- Tap the Settings icon and press HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup Wizard. Choose your Wireless network name from the list.
- Enter the WEP pin and click OK to connect with your Wi-Fi.
HOW TO CONNECT HP ENVY 5660 TO WI-FI
- Power on the HP Envy 5660 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Tap the Wireless icon present on the HP Envy 5660 printer’s control panel.
- Press the Settings option and select the HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- A screen stating Now Searching for wireless networks appears and the printer will search for available Wi-Fi network.
- Choose your Wi-Fi network name from the list of networks and tap OK.
- Enter the WPA/WEP key and press Done.
- Tap Continue on the Confirm Settings screen.
- Press OK on the connection successful screen.
HP ENVY 5660 WIRELESS DIRECT PRINTING
- Ensure that the HP Envy 5660 printer is turned on.
- From the Start menu, select Settings and click Printers and Scanners .
- Select Add a printer or scanner and click Show Wi-Fi Direct printers from the options displayed for HP Envy 5660 wireless direct printing.
- Find the printer with the name Direct added in the prefix. (e.g., DIRECT-72-HP Envy 5660).
- Now, keep the printer in the ready state and click Add device on your computer.
- If an Enter the WPS pin for your printer alert appears, check the printer’s control panel for the 8-digit WPS pin.
- Click Next and complete the setup.
- Now, you can print using the HP Envy 5660 wireless direct printing option by following how to Setup HP Envy 5660 wireless.