RELIABLE SOLUTIONS FOR HP ENVY 5660 TROUBLESHOOTING
Are you facing problem while using the HP Envy 5660 printer? Here are the perfect and easy guidelines to fix your printer problems. Issues associated with print and scan jobs can be quickly resolved by using the HP Print and Scan Doctor automated tool. Some other issues can also be put in order by following the simple HP Envy 5660 troubleshooting methods.
HP ENVY 5660 BLACK INK NOT PRINTING
- Uninstall the old version of the HP Envy 5660 printer drivers.
- Download and install the latest printer drivers from the link given on this site.
- Use the ink cartridges that are genuine and compatible with your printer.
- Tap the Settings icon on the HP Envy 5660 printer’s control panel and select Printer Maintenance.
- Touch the Clean Cartridges option and a Print Quality Diagnostic report prints.
- Inspect the report and if the print quality is unsatisfactory, tap Proceed and move on to the next stage cleaning.
- Repeat the guidelines for the third cleaning cycle. If the print quality is satisfactory, select Done to solve HP Envy 5660 Troubleshooting.
HP ENVY 5660 PRINTING BLANK PAGES
- To fix the error, update the HP Envy 5660 printer firmware.
- Connect the printer and computer through a local network or USB cord.
- Visit the manufacturer’ s site to download the latest printer firmware.
- Open the printer firmware file from the Downloads folder and begin the installation process.
- When the HP Printer Update window prompts, click the checkbox, and then select Update.
- Click OK, when the update completes.
- If updating the firmware did not fix the issue, uninstall the printer drivers and reinstall the latest version.
HP ENVY 5660 NOT CONNECTING TO WIFI
- Power on the HP Envy 5660 printer and tap the Wireless icon.
- Tap the Setup icon and select Restore Network Defaults to restore the default settings.
- Touch Yes to confirm your choices. The printer will restore the default settings.
- Tap the Back arrow and select Wireless Settings.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard and the printer will search for available networks.
- Choose your wireless network name and type the WEP key.
- A wireless summary report will be displayed on the printer’s control panel.
HOW TO CLEAN PRINTHEAD ON HP ENVY 5660
- Power on the HP Envy 5660 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Tap the Settings icon on the HP Envy 5660 printer’s control panel, and select the Tools option.
- Touch Clean Printhead and the printer cleans the printhead.
- A test page will be printed after cleaning the printhead to avoid HP Envy 5660 Troubleshooting in printhead.
- Inspect the print quality of the test page.
- If the print quality is unacceptable, tap the Clean Again option and wait until the cleaning process completes.
- If the print quality is admissable, tap Done.
HP ENVY 5660 TROUBLESHOOTING – WON’T SCAN
- To fix the scan problem in HP Envy 5660 printer, inspect the power source.
- Power on the printer and with the 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer power on, detach the power cable from the printer.
- Wait for 20 seconds and replug the power cable into the power source.
- Turn on the HP Envy 5660 printer. If the issue prevails, download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Click Start on the HP Print and Scan Doctor Welcome screen.
- Select Next and on the Finding and Fixing Problems screen, click Fix Scanning.
- Follow the guidelines suggested by the automated tool, and print a sample page.
HP ENVY 5660 PAPER JAM ERROR
- Remove the output tray by pulling it towards you to solve HP Envy 5660 paper jam error.
- Now, pull out the input tray and unload the papers from the input tray.
- Use a torch to inspect for jammed paper in the rollers and the paper feed rollers to solve HP Envy 5660 paper jam error.
- Gently pull and remove the jammed papers. You can use both hands to pull out the whole sheet without tearing it.
- If the HP Envy 5660 paper jam error is existing, ensure that the carriage can move freely without interruptions.
- Power on the printer and grasp the handles on the sides to raise the ink cartridge access door.
- Remove any papers that are not allowing the cartridge to move freely and try to print after fixing HP Envy 5660 Troubleshooting.