HOW TO SETUP HP ENVY 5660
Instructions for how to setup HP Envy 5660, uncover the printer from the package. Install the compatible ink cartridges into the ink cartridge slots. Now, fill sufficient papers into the input tray. Download and install the full feature printer driver and software by clicking the link given on this site. You can connect the printer to the computer through a wired or wireless connection.
HOW TO SETUP HP ENVY 5660 WINDOWS
- Power on the HP Envy 5660 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Lift open the ink cartridge access cover and proceed to install the ink cartridges into the ink cartridge slot.
- Load enough papers into the input tray.
- Click the link given on this site to download the full-feature printer software.
- In the Downloads folder, run the downloaded printer software and read and accept the end user agreements by clicking the checkbox.
- During installation, select the connection type as a USB cable connection while following how to setup HP Envy 5660.
- The full-feature drivers will include the HP Easy Start.
- Follow the guidelines appearing on the screen and complete the installation.
- When prompted, attach one terminal of the USB cable into the HP Envy 5660 setup printer’s port.
- Plug another terminal of the USB cable into the computer’s USB port.
- Make sure that the USB cable is appropriately secured in both the terminals.
- Open an image or document that you want to print on your computer and click Print to print documents on your HP Envy 5660 printer.
HOW TO SETUP HP ENVY 5660 MAC
- Turn on the HP Envy 5660 setup printer by pressing the Power button.
- Click the Apple menu on the Mac computer and select System Preferences.
- Select the Printers and Scanners option and choose your printer from the Printers list.
- If your printer name is listed, remove the HP Envy 5660 setup printer from the list by clicking the Minus icon.
- Once the printer name is deleted, select the Plus icon and click Add Printer or Scanner.
- Select your 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer and then continue to the next step.
- If your printer name is not enlisted, click the plus sign and select Add Printer or Scanner and choose the name of your printer.
- Select the Print Using menu and choose the name of your printer.
- If you are suggested to install the software, select Download and Install to finish the installation.
- If Software is currently unavailable appears on the screen, click Cancel and download the printer drivers from the link given on this site.
- Read and perform the on-screen guidelines to complete the installation of drivers.
- Connect the printer and computer through a wired or wireless connection and try to print from your Mac computer by following how to setup Hp Envy 5660.