HP ENVY 5660 INK CARTRIDGE INSTALLATION
In the HP Envy 5660 printer, you should use the ink cartridges that are compatible with the printer. To get high-quality prints, use the HP 65 series ink cartridges in the printer for HP Envy 5660 Ink cartridge Installation. During the first-time setup, install the ink cartridges that was supplied with your printer package.
HOW TO CHANGE INK CARTRIDGE ON HP ENVY 5660
- So, How to change ink cartridge on HP Envy 5660, Press the Power button and switch on the HP Envy 5660 printer.
- Fill sufficient papers into the paper input tray for HP Envy 5660 ink cartridge installation.
- Now, using your two fingers hold and lift the small handles on the sides of the ink cartridge access door.
- Press down the low or empty ink cartridges to eject it from the ink cartridge slot.
- Uncover a new ink cartridge from its package and do not touch the ink nozzles as it might lead to ink failure.
- Remove the protective tape off the new ink cartridge and install the tri-color ink cartridge into the left ink cartridge slot.
- Install the black ink cartridge into the right ink cartridge slot by following how to change ink cartridge on HP Envy 5660.
- Pull and close the ink cartridge access door and tap OK on the printer’s control panel.
- The printer will calibrate new ink cartridges and print an alignment page.
HOW TO CHECK INK LEVEL ON HP ENVY 5660
- Power on the HP Envy 5660 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Tap the Ink drop icon on the printer’s control panel.
- The estimated ink level will be displayed on the printer’s control panel.
- You can also use the HP Smart app to check the ink level. Download the HP Smart app from the Windows Store.
- Add your HP Envy 5660 printer and view the ink level on the home screen.
- Try the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to examine the ink level. Add your printer and click the Supply Levels to view the ink level.
- In Windows computer, search for HP and open HP Solution Center.
- Click Maintain Your 123.hp.com/envy5660 Printer to see the ink level.
- In Apple computer, click the Apple icon and select System Preferences. Choose your printer from the printer’s list and select the Supplies tab for HP Envy 5660 ink cartridge installation.
HP ENVY 5660 INK CARTRIDGE PROBLEMS
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are compatible with your HP Envy 5660 printer during HP Envy 5660 ink cartridge installation.
- Uninstall the ink cartridge from the ink cartridge slot.
- Power off the printer and gather a lint-free cloth to clean the electrical contacts.
- Use distilled water to moisten the lint-free cloth and press it against copper-colored contacts.
- Dry the ink cartridges for about 10 minutes and reinstall the ink cartridge into proper slots.
- Make sure that the ink cartridge access lid is closed correctly and power the printer On.
- If the ink cartridges problem is persisting, proceed to reset the printer.
- With the printer powered on, detach the power cable from the printer.
- Unplug the power cable from the wall socket and wait for at least 15 seconds.
- Replug the power cable and press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- If you face the same problem, proceed with HP Envy 5660 Ink cartridge Installation.