Effective HP Envy 5640 Troubleshooting Solutions
The instructions for fixing the errors such as printer offline, not printing, paper jam, blank page issue, and more are given on this website. You can also get aid from our tech experts for fixing the errors in the HP Envy 5640 Troubleshooting printer.
HP Envy 5640 Printing Blank pages
- Utilize the ink cartridges that are fine and compatible with the Envy 5640 printer.
- Check the estimated ink levels in your cartridges.
- Change the cartridges in which the ink levels are low or empty.
- Utilize the ink cartridges through an automated tool to solve HP Envy 5640 Printing Blank pages.
- Open the HP software by clicking your Envy 5640 printer on the PC.
- Choose Printer Actions -> Maintenance -> Device Services.
- Click the Clean Cartridges option, perform the on-screen directions, and then print a test sheet.
HP Envy 5640 Printer offline
- The printer not responding or offline error message displays on the Mac or Windows computer screen,
- Use the self-diagnostic app created by HP, named Print and Scan Doctor.
- Set your HP Envy 5640 printer as the default one to solve HP Envy 5640 Printer offline.
- Change the status of your Envy 5640 printer from the Offline to the Online mode.
- Make sure that your Envy 5640 printer is in the Ready state to fix HP Envy 5640 Troubleshooting.
- Reset the complete printing system on your Mac or Windows Personal Computer.
- Confirm that the Use Printer Offline mode is disabled on your system.
HP Envy 5640 not connecting to wifi
- Unplug the electrical cord from the wireless access point.
- Power Off your Envy 5640 printer and close all the applications that are running on the Personal Computer.
- Exit the HP Software Installation Connect window to fix HP Envy 5640 not connecting to wifi.
- Shut down your PC and reattach the cord to your router.
- Do not proceed until the Internet activity lamp on your access point lights up.
- Turn On both the system and the Envy 5640 printer to fix HP Envy 5640 Troubleshooting.
- Reinstall the software and check if the issue has been rectified.
HP Envy 5640 not Printing
- Make sure there are sufficient paper inserted into the main input tray.
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are placed correctly into their slots.
- Navigate to the Control Panel dialog box and click on the Devices & Printers option.
- Find your 123.hp.com/envy5640 printer in the list of devices to fix HP Envy 5640 not Printing.
- Right-click on the HP Envy 5640 printer and select See What’s Printing in the drop-down list box.
- Choose Printer and click the Open as Administrator option.
- Open the Printers section again and click on the Cancel All Documents button.
HP Envy 5640 wont scan
- If you are using a Window Personal Computer, use the HP Print and Scan Doctor application for clearing the scanning error.
- Remove the original photo or document from the flatbed scanner glass.
- Gently open the scanner lid to fix HP Envy 5640 wont scan.
- Select the Copy icon on the HP printer’s operation panel.
- If the scanner light does not slide, it indicates there are jammed papers inside the device.
- Remove the jammed sheets from the printer. If the scan problem remains unresolved, uninstall the driver from your desktop.
- Reinstall the newest version of the software from this site.
HP Envy 5640 paper jam error
- Confirm that the main input tray is loaded with enough plain paper.
- Tap the Setup button on the Envy 5640 printer’s touch panel.
- Press the Tools option and browse through the display to tap Clean Page Smears.
- The Envy 5640 printer feeds a blank page slowly to solve HP Envy 5640 paper jam error.
- Wait until your Hewlett Packard printer ejects the blank sheet completely.
- Locate the paper feed rollers in the printer to fix HP Envy 5640 Troubleshooting.
- Clean the paper feed rollers manually using a clean cloth to resolve HP Envy 5640 paper jam error.
How to do factory reset on HP Envy 5640
Factory reset is a software restoration process that bring all the data in the device to its original settings. Carry out the guidelines that are listed below.
- Go to the rear of your Envy 5640 printer and remove the power cord from it.
- Wait for at least twenty to fifty seconds for HP Envy h640 factory reset.
- Now, reconnect the power cord to your Envy 5640 printer.
- Wait until the Hewlett Packard printer powers On completely.
- After the warm-up period completes, go to the Main menu on the printer’s front panel.
- Choose the Setup button.
- Select the Tools option and touch Restore Factory Defaults.
- Wait for the reset process to end to avoid HP Envy 5640 Troubleshooting.