Swift Steps for How to install ink cartridge in HP Envy 5640
Ink cartridges must be inserted to do print operations such as printing and copying. Be sure to install the cartridges that are fine and compatible with the Envy 5640 printer by following How to install ink cartridge in HP Envy 5640. Ink cartridges are generally shipped along with the printer in the shipment box.
How to change ink in HP Envy 5640
- Make sure to power On your 123.hp.com/envy5640 printer.
- Now, locate the cartridge access door and then lift it.
- Proceed only after the carriage is idle and calm. Press on the empty cartridge down lightly to release it from the slot.
- Pull the ink cartridge towards you and keep it aside for recycling and follow How to install ink cartridge in HP Envy 5640.
- Be sure to get the genuine cartridges, else the printer functions cannot be accessed.
- Hold only the black plastic region of the cartridge while following How to change ink in HP Envy 5640 process.
- Place the new ink cartridge into the slot and gently push until it clicks into position for HP Envy 5640 Ink Cartridge Installation.
- Lower the cartridge access door and wait for the printer to print an alignment sheet.
HP Envy 5640 ink cartridge problems
- Make sure you utilize cartridges that are recommended for your printer for HP Envy 5640 Ink Cartridge Installation. Reset your printer.
- With your printer powered On, detach the electrical cable from the rear. Also, remove the electrical cable from the wall socket to fix HP Envy 5640 ink cartridge problems.
- Wait for at least fifteen to twenty seconds. Connect the electrical cable back into the socket.
- Reattach the cord into the printer’s rear. Switch the HP Printer On.
- Once the printer setup powers On completely, print a sample sheet to ensure that the ink cartridge error has been rectified.
- Get a lint-free cloth and bottled water to fix HP Envy 5640 ink cartridge problems.
- Do not use tap water. Press the printer’s Power button to turn it On, and then remove the power cable from it.
- Lift the access door and take both the cartridges out of their slot. Handle the cartridge by its sides.
- Examine the contacts on your cartridge for any ink or debris buildup. Clean the contacts using a soft cloth.
- Also, wipe the copper-colored contacts and leave the cartridge for ten to fifteen minutes. Moisten the cloth using distilled water and clean the electrical contacts of the cartridge.
- Reinsert the cartridge into the slot by following How to install ink cartridge in HP Envy 5640, close the access door, and then print a test page.