Skip to content
Quick HP Envy 5540 Install
HP Envy 5540 install for Windows
- To do HP Envy 5540 install associate with your PC via a USB cable. Ensure that you have connected it to a USB port directly on your computer and not by a USB hub.
- It is mandatory to link the printer to the power source. Maintain the printer is in on state.
- Your printer can be recognized with its network. Based on the Windows OS HP Envy 5540 install the printer driver.
- Check on our website, download and install the driver using the guides displayed on the screen.
- According to your needs, you can choose either a Wired or the Wireless network connection.
- If you opt for the wired connection, use the Ethernet cable to connect the printer and the PC.
- If you choose the wireless mode, enter your network name and password to connect the devices wirelessly.
- Keep all your wireless network devices within the range of the network. Associate the printer and the computer with the same wireless connection.
- Once you are done with establishing the 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer connection, configure the printer driver and software in your Windows PC.
- Tap on Devices and Printers, and then choose Add a printer. Select Add a network or Wireless.
- If you are a Windows 8 user, it scans for both local and network printers by itself.
- Choose your printer from the displayed list, and then select Next.
- Choose HP Envy 5540 Install driver and ensure that your printer is connected to the Internet.
- You can print the desired document after installing the printer driver after HP Envy 5540 install for windows.
HP Envy 5540 install for Mac
- Make use of the guides displayed on the screen and start the installation process for your printer.
- You can choose any of the network connection either a Wired or the HP Envy 5540 wireless. connection.
- If you are a Wired network user, make use of an Ethernet cable to link the printer and computer to the network to complete HP Envy 5540 install for Mac.
- If you are the wireless network user, use the network name and password to connect the devices to the network.
- You are instructed to connect your HP Envy 5540 printer and the computer to the same wireless network connection.
- Maintain your router, printer and system are in on state. Position all the devices within the range of the wireless network.
- Click on the Apple menu and select the System Preferences option.
- Tap on Print and Fax. Click on the plus button to identify new printers.
- Click your network printer from the Default section. Click on the Add option.
- Now you can start to print your document or photo using your printer for HP Envy 5540 install.