HP Envy 5530 Printer Setup
This section in our manual is to fulfill the needs of the Windows users who are looking for the instructions to install their HP Envy 5530 Printer Setup.
- Adding a HP Envy 5530 printer setup for Windows computer is simply powering on the printer, and connecting it to the computer using a USB cable.
- By doing this, you Windows computer instantly discovers the printer and then continue to install the driver automatically. This only takes few seconds of your time.
- Verify that the printer is compatible with the computer. Key in the printer model number and proceed with the prompts. Just link the power cable between the printer and the computer’s port.
- If the 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer is automatically detected by the Windows computer, updated drivers corresponds to your printer is also gets downloaded and installed at the installation time.
- Sometimes the printer name does not display though it is successfully connected. So try to connect and add the printer manually.
- To do this, go to the printer’s control panel, tap Devices and printer. Tap on the View devices and printers option, and then add a printer.
- Pick out the printer from the displayed list. You might have some delay to view the list of printers, as it takes sometime to load. Ensure that the software installed is compatible with the Windows OS version HP Envy 5530 printer setup for windows.
HP Envy 5530 Printer Setup 5530 for Windows
HP Envy 5530 Printer Setup for Mac
- We offer the instructions on how to establish the connection between the Mac computer and the HP Envy 5530 printer. Choosing the connection method is up to you.
- The instructions provided here is all about the USB connection mode which is generally preferred because of its easy HP Envy 5530 Printer Setup method.
- In general, Apple Mac OS X has the built- in software for certain printer models which automatically helps you add the printer to the list once you connect the printer to the USB port.
- Linking the printer to the personal computer. Printer functionality can be done successfully only when the connection is established properly. Connect the cable securely to avoid the improper connection.
- For the Mac computers whose operating system is Mac OS X v 10.2.8 or earlier, click on the Printer menu and choose Edit Printer List. Tap on the Show Printer List option under the View menu. Search for Add a printer and click ON it. This is done in order to establish the connection between the Mac computer and the 123 HP Envy 5530 printer.
- Click on the USB option in the first pop up menu. Pick out the printer in the list displayed. Tap on the Add option for HP Envy 5530 printer setup for Mac.