HP Envy 5055 Troubleshooting
Issues are prone to occur in the HP Envy 5055 printer. In fact, all electronic devices are susceptible to errors. HP Envy 5055 Troubleshooting helps you resolve issues with the printer. Solutions to issues such as ink cartridge malfunction, printhead error, connectivity error, not printing in color, etc., are given in the user manual.
HP Envy 5055 printing blank pages
Resolve the Hp Envy 5055 printing blank pages error by going with the steps given below.
- If you are a Windows user, try to re-install the printer driver.
- Else, open the ink cartridge access door and check if the cartridges present are genuine.
- Check the ink cartridge level of your printer to ensure that there are no empty cartridges.
- Look for ink smears on the display panel, swipe left and then tap Setup and then Tools.
- Select Clean page smears; now the test page will be printed.
- Make sure to use appropriate paper for your print job after HP Envy 5055 Troubleshooting.
HP Envy 5055 offline error
You can resolve the HP Envy 5055 printer offline error by performing the steps given below.
- Choose Devices and Printers folder on computer. Now right-click the icon for HP printer.
- If not, select the printer that does not have the manufacturer’s name in the window.
- Select Printer in the menu windows that opens and uncheck the Use Printer Offline.
- The other way to resolve this issue is by using HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Download the tool and run HPPSdr.exe file from the downloads location of your computer.
- Open the tool, choose Start and select Printer. Run the diagnostics to resolve connection issue.
- Try to uninstall and re-install the printer driver. In most cases, an outdated printer driver can lead to the not connecting to Wi-Fi error.
- For re-installation, Make sure to install the latest version of the printer driver as this will resolve most printer issues for HP Envy 5055 troubleshooting.
- Make use of the HP Print and Scan doctor tool to troubleshoot the connection.
- Try to restart your printer and computer and try connecting to the network.
- Make sure that the router’s connection is stable. If the issue persists, print a Wireless Report to troubleshoot the issue.
HP Envy 5055 not connecting to Wi-Fi
HP Envy 5055 will not print in color
If your HP Envy 5055 printer does not print in color, you need to check the following.
- Check whether you are using genuine HP cartridges that are compatible with your printer.
- Look for any ink smears and clear them to clear HP Envy 5055 Troubleshooting.
- Check the ink level of the cartridges by tapping the ink drop icon on the printer. If it is low or empty, the printer will not print.
- Open the cartridge access door and inspect the Yellow, Cyan and Magenta cartridges for any leak.
- Place your finger over them and check if they are placed evenly.
- Do not use Wrinkled or curled paper.
HP Envy 5055 paper jam error
Paper jam errors are prone to occur. However, they can be easily overcome by using the steps given below.
- The cartridge access door of your HP Envy 5055 printer needs to be opened, now use a flashlight to look for jammed paper in the carriage area.
- Locate the paper path cover present behind the ink cartridge access area.
- Pinch the tabs together on the paper path cover and the lift it.
- Remove any torn pieces of paper around the roller.
- Open the input tray, look for jammed paper bits inside, if present, remove them carefully.
- Look for paper that is stuck on the paper pick rollers and remove them to solve HP Envy 5055 troubleshooting.