Latest HP Envy 5055 Driver Download
HP Envy 5055 driver download by clicking the link given. You can also get the driver from HP’s official website as well. The driver installation files will be provided in a CD which is included in the printer’s shipment box. You can install the driver by inserting the disc into your computer and running the setup. If the printer driver found in the CD is outdated, you can get the updated version of it from our site. You can do the same if your computer does not have a disc drive.
- A driver is an essential component of a printer, without which you cannot access all the features that the printer vendor offers.
- Download the HP Envy 5055 driver from website or from the installation CD provided in the printer package.
- You can also get the HP Envy 5055 driver downloaded from our site. Go for the latter if your computer does not have a disc drive.
- Contact our technical team if you face issues with the driver download procedure.
- There are two types of drivers for you to choose from, they include Full feature and Basic.
- The Basic HP Envy 5055 driver supports all printer functions and lets you print, scan, and copy efficiently.
- The full feature 123.hp.com/envy5055 driver not only lets you perform all the printer functions but also helps you customize the end document or photo in many ways.
- Insert the driver CD into the disc drive of your computer and wait for it to finish loading. Select the Autorun option in the window that pops up.
- The driver installation will commence, just follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
- Once the installation process completes, go to Start on your desktop, type HP Envy 5055, and select the application from the list of results.
HP Envy 5055 Driver Download Windows
HP Envy 5055 Driver Download for Mac
- The HP Envy 5055 driver download and installation procedure for Mac is the same as that of Windows computers but with a few changes.
- Most recently launched Mac devices do not come with a disc driver; therefore, you cannot use the driver installation CD given in the printer package.
- However, you can use another computer to copy the contents of the disc into a USB flash drive and perform the installation process on your Mac.
- If the software in the CD is outdated or incompatible with your Apple computer, you can download a compatible driver from our website.
- Once the HP Envy 5055 driver is downloaded, you need to proceed with the installation. There are two options to choose from, full feature or Basic driver.
- You can go with the basic driver if you want to perform the basic printing, scanning, and copying functions.
- If you want to customize your scanned or printed document in different ways you can go with the full feature driver.
- Finish the HP Envy 5055 driver download and installation process by going with the prompts that appear on the screen.