Simple HP Envy 4512 Wireless Setup
- Collect your HP Envy 4512 wireless setupwindows network name and password to link your printer and the computer which is running under Windows operating system.
- Connect your printer and the PC to the same wireless connection. Position your printer and the router at a closer distance during the setup process. Remove the USB cable if any.
- Power on your system, printer and router. Place all the devices within the range of the network.
- Link your 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer to the wireless network with the Wireless Setup Wizard so that the HP installer can detect your printer easily during the installation process.
- Check if your printer is on, click the Wireless icon on the control panel of your printer for HP Envy 4512 wireless setup windows.
- The Wireless window gets displayed. Click on the Settings icon. Choose Wireless Setup Wizard, and then use the guides on the screen to link the printer to the Wireless network.
- From the system you want to print from, initiate the software installation process.
- Get directed to our website, download the updated printer driver and software for your printer.
- Once the driver gets downloaded, install it based on the instructions which are appeared on the screen.
- Now start to print your document or photo using your HP Envy 4512 printer.
- If the printer prints successfully, you are done.
HP Envy 4512 Wireless Setup Windows
HP Envy 4512 Wireless Setup Mac
- Prior to setting up your printer, gather your wireless network name and password.
- Index the network name and password, and connect your printer and PC.
- Make sure that you connect the printer and the computer to the same wireless network.
- Power up your printer, router and system. Position all the devices within the range of the local wireless network.
- Locate the printer and router at a minimum distance during the setup procedure.
- Using the Wireless Setup wizard you can connect your printer and the Pc to the wireless network.
- Once you power on your printer, tap on the Wireless icon. The Wireless window displays.
- Choose the Settings icon from the Wireless window. Select Wireless Setup Wizard, use the guides displayed on the control panel to link the printer to your wireless network.
- Based on the necessity download and install the driver and software for your printer.
- Go to our website, download the latest driver and software for your HP Envy 4512 printer.
- Install the driver based on the guides displayed on the screen.
- Once you are done with the installation process, you can use your printer to print your document.
- If the printer prints a document, you are done with the HP Envy 4512 wireless setup.