Skip to content
HP Envy 4512 Troubleshooting
HP Envy 4512 Paper Jam error
- Take off all the paper from the input tray for HP Envy 4512 Troubleshooting. Remove any stuck papers from the output rollers.
- Place your printer on a flat surface. A flat surface prevents the input tray from bending when it is pushed in.
- Make use of the clean page smears automated tool to clear the paper jam issues. Use the steps below to use the automated tool. Turn ON the printer and insert a plain white paper to print.
- Choose setup from the control panel of your printer. Click Touch maintenance and then select Clean Page Smears.
- Your printer cleans the page smears. Halt for the printer to eject the test page. Else,
- Clean the paper feed rollers manually. Take off the jammed paper from the automatic document feeder. In some cases, a paper jam exists even though there is no jammed paper.
- Perform the power reset to clear a false paper jam error. Use the steps below to do a power reset.
- Power up your 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer, unplug the power cord from the posterior side of the printer and from the wall outlet.
- Halt for at least 15 seconds. Connect the power cord back into the rear of the printer and to the wall outlet for hp envy 4512 troubleshooting.
- Try to print a Printer status report. It checks the hardware functionality.
HP Envy 4512 Scanner issues
- Power off the 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer. Ensure that the printer power cord links directly to an electrical outlet and not via a surge protector or power strip.
- Shut all running programs on your system, and the power off the system.
- Power up the printer and computer. Look windows for your printer model name, and then choose the printer name from the list of results.
- Ensure that your network is working properly and the printer is ready for scanning.
- Wireless connection : Access the wireless network option or the Settings option to ensure that the wireless signal is powered on for HP Envy 4512 troubleshooting.
- Wired connection : Ensure that the cable is linked tot he printer Ethernet port and to an available port on the router.
- Ensure that the 2.4GHz router band is activated and broadcasting. View the network name and connection status.
- Use the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to find and rectify the printing and scanning issues.
- Rectify scanning connection issues by uninstalling the printer software prior to re-installing the updated driver.
- Go to our website, download the updated printer driver and software for your printer.
HP Envy 4512 Offline Error Windows
- Make use of the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to fix and troubleshoot your HP Envy 4512 printer issues for HP Envy 4512 Offline error.
- Change the default printer driver to your originally installed driver and verify that the printer is not set for offline use.
- Reboot your printer and verify the network connection status.
- In case it is a wired connection, make certain that you plugged your cable properly.
- If it is a wireless connection, position your printer and the router at a closer distance to avoid the interferences.
- Once you are done with the above steps to solve HP Envy 4512 offline error, now try to print a document or photo.
HP Envy 4512 Offline Error Mac
- Printer offline shows that the Mac cannot communicate with the HP Envy 4512 printer.
- The offline message displays when the printer is switched off or a network connection has been disconnected.
- Resetting the printer forces the printer to reset stored values in the firmware.
- The power reset can help when the printer is not accepting communication from the Mac device.
- A power reset can help when your printer is not accepting communication from the Mac.
- Check for multiple devices in the Printer list, and then remove any extra entries other than one in the stable state for HP Envy 4512 troubleshooting.
- In case you see multiple printer queues for the same printer, delete all extra printers by choosing one at a time and then clicking minus button to fix hp envy 4512 offline errro.
- Delete the printer queue from the list of printers, and then add it again. By doing so can create a new printing session. Now try to print a sample document or photo.
HP Envy 4512 Troubleshooting – Black ink not printing
- Use a genuine ink cartridge which is compatible with your HP Envy 4512 printer.
- Verify the estimated ink levels. Low ink levels can affect your printer print quality.
- Estimate the ink levels properly, to check if there is any ink cartridges are critically low is empty.
- From the printer’s control panel, click the Ink icon to display the current estimated ink levels.
- Replace the low or empty ink cartridges with the new HP Envy 4512 ink cartridges and then attempt to print a document.
- If you still find an issue, continue with the steps. Make use of an automated tool to clean the ink cartridges from the control panel of your printer for HP Envy 4512 troubleshooting.
- Now evaluate the results. Place the pain white paper inside the input tray.
- Select Setup on the control panel of your printer. Click Tools and the tap on the Clean Cartridges option.
- The printer prints a Print Quality Diagnostic report. Verify the print quality on the Print Quality Diagnostic report.
- In the event that the print quality is acceptable, choose No. You can end the troubleshooting process.
- In case the print quality is not acceptable, select Yes and then proceed.
- Using the Print Quality Diagnostic report, verify the text and color blocks on the test page to find any faulty ink cartridges.
- Once you identify the defective ink cartridge, replace it with the new ink cartridge which is suitable for your printer.
- Now you can print your desired document or photo after completing HP Envy 4512 troubleshooting.