HP Envy 4512 Printer Install
HP Envy 4512 Install Steps
HP Envy 4512 Setup Windows
- Connect your 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer and the system via a USB cable for HP Envy 4512 install. Ensure to plug it into a USB port directly on your system, and not a USB hub.
- Once you turn on the printer, the computer will automatically detect the HP Envy 4512 printer driver and installs it.
- Download the driver from our website and follow the steps below:
- For Wired : Link your printer to the network router using a Ethernet cable. This does not require further network configuration.
- For Wireless: Enter the network name and password and link the printer and the system wirelessly for HP Envy 4512 setup.
- Place the printer and the router at a closer distance. Position all your devices within the range of the network to avoid interference.
- Ensure that you connect the printer and the system to the same wireless network connection.
- Once the printer has been linked to the network, you can HP Envy 4512 install it in Windows from the control panel.
- Choose Devices and Printers, Click Add a printer. Tap on Add a network or wireless. Windows starts to scan for the printer on the network.
- Windows will automatically scan for both local and network printers if you are a Windows 8 OS user.Choose your 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer from the list and then tap on the Next option.
- Windows instruct you to install the printer drivers. Ensure that you are connected to the Internet and then choose Install driver.
- Once you are done with the driver installation for HP Envy 4512 install, you are able to print to your network printer.
HP Envy 4512 Setup Mac
- A network printer that installs directly on your network. Not all printers can be configured as a network printer.
- Read the guides displayed on the screen and start to install your 123.hp.com/setup envy4512 printer.
- You can connect the printer to the network in two different ways.
- For Wired : you can link your printer to your network via a Ethernet cable.
- For Wireless : Make use of the network name and password and connect your printer and the system to the wireless network.
- Associate the printer and the computer to the same wireless network connection.
- Position all your devices within the range of the network.
- Power up your printer, system and the router. Locate the printer and router at a minimum distance during the 123.hp.com/setup envy4512 procedure.
- Select the Apple menu and choose the System Preferences option.
- Click on the Print and Fax option. Choose the plus button to find new printers.
- Choose your network printer from the Default tab. Choose Add. Your printer gets installed in OS x, and you can choose it from the print menu.
- Start printing the desired document or photo using your printer after HP Envy 4512 install.