Skip to content
HP ENVY 4512 DRIVER DOWNLOAD
123 HP Envy 4512 Driver installation for Windows
- Use the latest printer driver and software for your printer so that your HP Envy 4512 printer can avail the full feature functionality.
- Ensure that your system is set to automatically download driver software by opening the Windows Device Installation Settings.
- Tap on Change Device Installation Settings from the list of results. Device installation setting screen gets displayed.
- Click on the Yes option, and then select Save Changes. Associate your computer and the printer with the Wired or Wireless connection.
- If you use a wired connection, plug the printer and your system using a USB cable.
- In case you use the wireless connection, use the network name and password to connect the devices.
- Locate the printer and router within the range of the wireless network connection.
- If the devices are connected to the network, Windows can easily detect your printer during the HP Envy 4512 driver installation process.
- Pick your printer connection type and use the Windows Add a printer wizard to install the built-in printer drive.
- Click on Devices and Printers in the list of results. Choose Add a printer. Choose a device or printer to add to this computer screen gets displayed.
- If the list has your printer, select it, choose Next. Use the instructions displayed on the screen to install the printer driver.
- Attempt to print a sample document or photo, to ascertain that your printer is working properly.
- If you are able to print or scan a document, the driver is installed.
- If you are not able to print or scan a document, call our tech support on our toll-free 1 866 309 6188.
123 HP Envy 4512 Driver installation for Mac
- To configure the printer driver via Apple software update, generate a new print queue on the Mac device.
- Tap on the Apple menu, and then choose System Preferences.
- According to the operating system version, select Print & fax, Print & Scan or Printer & Scanners.
- Ensure if your printer’s name displays in the Printers list. If your printer is in the list, remove and re-add the printer to ensure communication and the HP Envy 4512 driver installation.
- In case your printer is not itemized, tap on the plus sign, choose Add Printer or Scanner, Choose your printer’s name and then move to the next step.
- Opt for the Use or Print Using option, then your printer’s name.
- Pick the generic driver option from the Use menu as it can result in limited printer functionality.
- Tap on Add to add the printer to the list. Close the System Preference window.
- In the event that you are asked to install software, select Download and Install to finish the HP Envy 4512 driver and software installation process.
- Attempt to print, scan or Copy, based on the printer functionality.
- If can Print, Scan, or Copy, you have installed the driver and can now use your 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer to print.
- In case you are not able to Print, Scan, or Copy, consult our tech experts on our toll-free 1 866 309 6188.