Prompt Solutions to Fix HP Envy 4510 Troubleshooting
The HP Envy 4510 Troubleshooting instructions for resolving some of the recurring errors on the Hewlett Packard printer are available on this website. You can also get aid from our tech experts for fixing the Envy 4510 printer errors.
HP Envy 4510 Printing Blank pages
- Ensure that the HP Envy 4510 printer is placed on a flat surface to solve HP Envy 4510 Troubleshooting.
- The HP Envy 4510 Printing Blank pageserror can happen if the Envy 4510 printer is kept on an uneven surface.
- Make sure that the protective tapes on the black and colored ink cartridges are discarded.
- Make sure that the inserted papers satisfy the features of your Envy 4510 printer.
- Confirm that there are no clogs in the nozzle by printing a test report. Clean the printhead if required to fix HP Envy 4510 Printing Blank pages.
- Tap Start and click Devices. Choose the Printers & Scanners option and select Manage, and then click Printing Preferences.
- Choose the Maintenance option and select Extended Settings. Tap Skip Blank Page, then choose the OK button and then check if the blank page problem has been rectified.
HP Envy 4510 Printer offline Error
- Alter the status of your HP Envy 4510 from the Offline to Online mode.
- Click the Start icon on your system and select the Printers & Faxes option.
- A pop-up window will appear on your computer that displays the queue of devices that are linked to the network.
- Double-click on the icon of the Envy 4510 printer and a dialog box opens that shows the currently available print jobs.
- From the Menu screen, navigate to the Printers section to fix HP Envy 4510 Printer offline.
- Remove the checkmark that is available next to Use Printer Offline to fix HP Envy 4510 Troubleshooting.
- Now confirm that the Printer Offline error message is cleared from your computer window.
HP Envy 4510 not connecting to wifi
- Power cycle the wireless access point, Personal Computer, and the Envy 4510 printer.
- Turn Off the Virtual Private Connection or VPN settings on the system for a temporary period.
- Disable the software such as Firewall as it might stop the communication between the Envy 4510 printer and the system.
- Ensure that the printer software is not outdated or corrupt.
- If the driver is damaged, uninstall it. Reinstall the updated driver version from this site.
- Confirm whether the HP Envy 4510 printer is kept within the wireless router’s range.
- Now check if the Envy 4510 printer can link to the network.
HP Envy 4510 not printing
- Try to upgrade the firmware of the HP Envy 4510 troubleshooting printer.
- Make sure that the exact paper type and size is inserted into the main input tray to fix HP Envy 4510 not printing.
- Ensure that the installed cartridges are compatible with the model of your Hewlett Packard printer.
- Ascertain to set the HP Envy 4510 printer as default.
- Confirm that the HP Printer is not in the Offline or Inactive mode to fix HP Envy 4510 not printing.
- Verify that the latest version of the 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer software is launched on the Windows or Mac computer.
- Check if the Envy 4510 printer and the system are connected to each other using a wireless or wired method to avoid HP Envy 4510 not printing.
HP Envy 4510 wont scan
- The Unable to scan or a different error message gets displayed on the control panel of the Envy 4510 printer.
- To fix the scanner error, make use of the HP Print and Scan Doctor application.
- After you download the HP Print and Scan Doctor app, open the same to fix HP Envy 4510 Troubleshooting.
- Select the Fix Scanning option and then comply with the instructions that display on the screen.
- Now check if the scan error is resolved. If the issue continues, then the scanner glass might be unclean.
- Make use of a clean cloth for cleaning the scanner glass.
- Troubleshoot the wireless or wired connectivity of the Envy 4510 printer.
HP Envy 4510 paper jam error
- Switch Off your HP Envy 4510 printer by long pressing the Power button and then disconnect all the cords from its back to fix HP Envy 4510 paper jam error.
- Verify if there are paper jams across various areas such as main input tray, path unit, and the ink cartridge access door to fix HP Envy 4510 Troubleshooting.
- Ensure that the carriage located inside the Envy 4510 printer can move freely.
- Slide the carriage from the right side to the left to solve HP Envy 4510 paper jam error.
- If the carriage cannot slide properly, check if there are jammed sheets of paper and then discard the same.
- Reattach all the cables into your HP Envy 4510 printer.
- Move to the front panel of the printer and confirm that the HP Envy 4510 Paper Jam error message has disappeared
HP Envy 4510 Print Job stuck in queue
- Users can make use of the HP Print and Scan Doctor app for rectifying the print jobs stuck in the queue.
- Choose either the Fix Scanning or Fix Printing button on the HP Print and Scan Doctor app.
- Remove all the print jobs from the Windows or Mac computer to fix HP Envy 4510 Print Job stuck in queue.
- Power cycle the complete printing environment that is the Envy 4510 printer, PC, and the router.
- Do a print function to confirm that the HP Envy 4510 Troubleshooting error has been fixed.
- Reset the print spooler service if the issue persists.
- Alter the IP address of the HP Envy 4510 printer
How to do factory reset on HP Envy 4510
To restore all the previous settings on the HP Envy 4510 printer, the factory reset process is carried out. The guidelines on how to perform a factory reset are given below.
- Navigate to the Home window on the touch panel of the Envy 4510 printer and follow How to do factory reset on HP Envy 4510.
- Select the Setup icon, then choose the Services option, and then choose Restore Defaults.
- Tap the OK option, and once the factory reset process is finished, the HP Envy 4510 printer powers On by itself.
- Unplug the electrical cord from the Hewlett Packard printer.
- Do not continue for about forty seconds and then replug the cord to your printer while doing How to do factory reset on HP Envy 4510.
- Turn On the device and press the Resume button on it.
- After thirty seconds you can release the Resume button.
- The Attention and Ready lights on the Envy 4510 printer keep blinking after the factory reset process is complete to avoid HP Envy 4510 Troubleshooting.