Simple Guide for How to Setup HP Envy 4510
The functions of the Envy 4510 printer can be accessed only after the hardware and software components are set. The setup guidelines generally include unboxing the Envy 4510 printer, setting the power connection, inserting papers, and placing the black, and tri-color ink cartridges. Confirm that you carry out the setup procedure correctly, else it can result in an error with the printer. Follow How to Setup HP Envy 4510 instructions that are given on this page to set up the printer.
HP Envy 4510 Setup Windows
- Remove the After the Envy 4510 printer is shipped at your doorstep, confirm that the authorized seal is stuck on the shipment box.
- Now cut the tape to open the package and take all the accessories such as CD and USB cord out of it.
- Raise the HP Envy 4510 Setup printer from the box and make sure to position it in a well ventilated area.
- Attach the electrical cable between the Envy 4510 printer’s rear and the wall socket.
- Find the Power button on your HP Printer and long press it to turn On the device by following How to Setup HP Envy 4510.
- Select the desired language on the front panel of the printer.
- Choose your country or region name and press the OK button to save the settings.
- If prompted, choose the date & time. Complete the initialization process by tapping on the Yes button.
- Now establish the connection by installing the driver from this website. Proceed with the installation and select the mode of connection as USB.
- Make sure to purchase a USB cord that is less than or equal to three meters.
- Insert the compatible USB cable into your 123.hp.com/envy4510 printer. Locate the USB port on your Windows computer and attach the other end of the USB cord into it.
- Comply with the on-screen steps and click Finish, and then check if the Envy 4510 printer is added to the list.
How to Setup HP Envy 4510 Mac
- Ensure that the appropriate seal is present on top of the Envy 4510 printer’s shipment box.
- Break the tape and remove the components such as installation disk and power cable from the carton.
- Now take the HP Envy 4510 printer out of the packaging box and make sure it has no damages on it.
- Set the power connection by plugging an electrical cord at the rear of the Envy 4510 printer and the wall outlet.
- Turn On the Envy 4510 printer by long pressing its Power button.
- Modify all the necessary settings on the front panel of the printer. Open the input tray and load enough amount of white papers, and then close it.
- Place the black and tri-colored ink cartridges into the respective slot.
- Do not continue until the HP Envy 4510 Setup printer prints an alignment page.
- Go to your Mac PC and then download the printer driver from this page.
- Begin installing the software and choose the type of connectivity as wireless or USB. Click Finish to end the installation.
- Plug a compatible USB cable to the correct port located on the HP Envy 4510 printer.
- Now insert the other end of the USB cable to your Mac system and then carry out a print job to check if the How to Setup HP Envy 4510 process is done successfully.