Easy and Simple HP Deskjet 2655 Troubleshooting Solutions
The method of detecting, analyzing, and resolving an issue is known as troubleshooting. Primarily, the troubleshooting on a printer is done to resolve the issues on the printer function. When we begin HP Deskjet 2655 troubleshooting is to resolve an issue, as a first step, it detects the issue and its type. After that, it analyzes the root cause of the issue. If it is easily resolvable, the troubleshooting tool resolves the issues automatically. In case of any destructive issues, it seeks access to resolve the issue.
HP Deskjet 2655 Won’t Print
- Check and confirm that your printer is in the active mode.
- If it is in the sleep mode, press the ON button to wake it up.
- Make sure you are connected to an active internet network. Link your printer to a network connection that has a good internet speed and signal strength.
- Do not connect to Virtual Private Network and avoid linking your printer to a public network.
- Make sure you have loaded enough paper into the input bin to finish your print job.
- Check the ink levels of the cartridges installed on your printer. If the ink level is low or empty, change the ink cartridge with a new one to fix HP Deskjet 2655 Won’t Print.
- Confirm you are using the updated version of driver software. If an outdated version is installed, uninstall it. Download and install the latest version of the driver software.
HP Deskjet 2655 Printer Offline
- Confirm that the power supply to the printer and router is stable.
- Check and confirm that the printer, router, and computer are turned on and in the active condition to fix HP Deskjet 2655 Printer Offline error.
- Make sure your HP Deskjet 2655 printer and computer are connected to the same network.
- Upgrade the firmware of your printer to its most recent version to fix HP Deskjet 2655 troubleshooting.
- If you have installed an old driver software, uninstall it from the computer, and then remove the related files and folders to solve HP Deskjet 2655 Printer Offline error.
- Download and install the updated print driver software program on your computer.
- If all the above steps do not work out, install the HP Print and Scan Doctor application which is specially developed to resolve the Offline issues. HPPSD can automatically analyze and resolve the issue.
HP Deskjet 2655 Not Connecting To Wifi
- Confirm your router is plugged into the electrical socket and turned on. Also, check its connection with the modem which provides broadband internet connection.
- Place your HP Deskjet 2655 printer and computer close to the router. If the devices are placed farther from the router, they might not receive enough Wi-Fi signal strength to get connected to fix HP Deskjet 2655 troubleshooting.
- Remove any radio waves emitting devices in between the router and printer connection area. In case there are a lot of hindrances, use range extenders to get good signal strength.
- If you are connected to a Virtual Private Network (VPN), disable it temporarily and try connecting your printer to a router network to solve HP Deskjet 2655 Not Connecting To Wifi.
- Disable the firewall settings or any other security software programs on your computer while connecting it to the Wi-Fi network.
- Try power cycling all your devices (computer, router, modem, and printer) and then try the Wi-Fi connection.
- Disconnect the USB cord if it is already connected between the printer and computer.
HP Deskjet 2655 Scanner Problem
- Go to manufacturer site and download HP Print and Scan Doctor which is a free tool for Windows computer.
- HPPSD is developed to resolve especially the printing and scanning issues. Install the application after downloading it on your computer.
- Switch on the HP Deskjet 2655 setup printer on which the scanner problem occurs.
- When you launch the HPPSD, click the Start tab to start searching for the Printer connected to the computer through a USB cable to fix HP Deskjet 2655 Scanner Problem.
- Be patient until the computer searches for the printer device. When you find your printer name on the Choose Your Product page, click Next to proceed further.
- If your printer name is not listed, click My Product is not listed to begin the search process again, and then click Next to solve HP Deskjet 2655 troubleshooting.
- In the Finding and Fixing problems page, click Fix Scanning. Now, HPPSD resolves all the scanning issues.
HP Deskjet 2655 troubleshooting – Paper Jam Error
- When paper jam issues occur on your printer, check for the E4 error message on the printer panel.
- Remove the paper jams from multiple printer areas such as input and output bin, ink cartridge access area, below the printer.
- Make sure that the ink cartridge holder moves freely across the printer width.
- Clean the paper feed rollers using the automated tool to fix HP Deskjet 2655 paper jam error.
- Clear the ink smears with the help of the automated tool.
- There might be unwanted foreign objects like paper fiber, dust, and debris on the paper feed rollers which may cause malfunctioning.
- Clean the paper feed rollers manually to remove the above mentioned foreign objects.
- If the issue is not resolved even after trying out all the above steps, reset your printer settings to factory defaults.
HP Deskjet 2655 Won’t Print In Color
- When the printer does not print in color, check the ink levels of the color ink cartridge.
- If the ink level of the color ink cartridge is empty or low, then replace it with a new one.
- Disable the Print in Grayscale option in the Print Preferences window.
- Check if the printer firmware is upgraded to its most recent version to fix HP Deskjet 2655 Won’t Print In Color.
- Uninstall the outdated printer driver and delete the files or folders related to it.
- Download the updated full feature driver file from our site and install it on your computer to solve HP Deskjet 2655 Troubleshooting.
- If the issue is not resolved, restore the printer settings to the factory defaults to fix HP Deskjet 2655 Won’t Print In Color.
How To Do Factory Reset On HP Deskjet 2655
Some of the printer issues may not resolve even after trying out various troubleshooting steps.
- To resolve such issues, you need to factory reset the printer settings.
- Awaken the 123.hp.com/setup 2655 printer from sleep mode.
- Be patient until the printer is idle and calm before you proceed further by following How To Do Factory Reset On HP Deskjet 2655.
- Remove the power cable from the electrical socket and let it idle for at least 60 seconds.
- Replug the power cord back into the electrical socket and then reconnect its other end to the rear of the printer.
- Press the ON button, if the printer does not turn on automatically.
- Now the printer settings will be restored to the default settings to avoid HP Deskjet 2655 troubleshooting.