Quick Steps for How To Setup HP Deskjet 2655 printer
To Start the HP Deskjet 2655 setup process, take the printer out of the package. Unfasten the tapes and remove the packaging items from the printer and follow How to Setup HP Deskjet 2655. Plug one end of the power cord to the power outlet and then the other end to the rear side of the printer. Adjust the guiding slides on the input tray and load some papers into the input bin. Install the new ink cartridges into the appropriate slot. Link your printer to a wired or wireless network connection. Pair the computer to the network and then install the driver file. Once the setup process is successfully complete, print, scan or copy on your printer.
HP Deskjet 2655 Setup Windows
- Once you have received the carton in which the 123.hp.com/setup 2655 printer is packed, remove the stickers and open it.
- Lift the printer and other accessories out of the carton. Prefer a flat surface for placing the printer.
- Lower the output bin to access the inside of the printer. Seize the handle and open the ink cartridge access door by lowering it. Remove the packing materials from it.
- Make sure that you have cleared away all the tapes and safety packing materials from the printer.
- Use the power cord to connect the printer to the electrical socket. Power on the main switch to supply power to the printer.
- Turn the HP Deskjet 2655 setup printer on by pressing the ON button on the printer panel. Now the cartridge holder moves to the center of the printer.
- Be patient until the carriage movement stops and it becomes silent and follow How To Setup HP Deskjet 2655.
- Take out one of the ink cartridges from its protective package.
- Grasp the ink cartridge only on its black plastic sides and then remove the orange tape.
- Upraise the input bin and move the paper guides to their farthest position. Situate the paper stack in the center of the bin.
- Again, move in the guides to rest on the edges of the paper stack.
- Open the output bin and pull the paper support outside the bin. Link the HP printer and computer to the network and begin the printer software installation.
How To Setup HP Deskjet 2655 Mac
- Unpack the carton in which the printer is packed. The printer will be wrapped with protection materials and fastened with protective tapes to avoid damage during the shipping process.
- While setting up the printer, all the safety materials have to be removed from it. Also, unfasten the tapes and stickers on the surface of the printer.
- Connect your HP Deskjet 2655 setup printer to the power socket. Press the ON button to switch the printer to the active mode.
- Open the input bin and place some paper into the input tray after adjusting the paper guides. Set the paper guides to rest on the edges of the paper stack.
- Install the ink cartridges firmly into the appropriate slot. Align the printhead properly. Once you have completed the hardware setup process, proceed with the software installation process.
- Bridge your Mac computer and printer to the same router network using an Ethernet cable or wireless connection.
- Connect your Mac computer and printer using a USB cable. Make sure the USB cable is less than 3m in length.
- Click the Apple icon and then select the System Preferences option. Click the Printer and Scanners icon
- Click the Plus (+) icon and then select the Add Printer or Scanner option from the drop-down menu.
- Wait until the Mac computer searches for the printer connected with it. Locate the HP Deskjet 2655 printer model from the search result and click it.
- Extend the Use drop-down menu and check if the correct printer is selected. If the Deskjet 2655 printer is chosen, click Add.
- Now your Mac computer will prompt you to download and install the driver software. Click Download and Install the updated driver software on your Mac computer and follow How To Setup HP Deskjet 2655.