Simple Guide for How to Setup HP DeskJet 5820 wireless
The HP Deskjet 5820 printer can be set up wirelessly in both the Windows and the Mac system by following How to Setup HP DeskJet 5820 wireless. It can also be set up using the WPS pin and Wireless Direct Printing. For the Wireless setup, make sure you have the Wi-Fi network, and the Windows or the Mac system connected to a similar network either via Wi-Fi or the Ethernet cable. During the Wireless setup, the printer must be turned on, and the input tray must be loaded with papers.
HP Deskjet 5820 Wireless Setup Windows
- After setting up the printer, get the required items.
- Navigate to our website and enter your printer model number. Click the Begin option and then click Download. Allow the Software installation window progress until it connects.
- To Restore the default Wireless settings, check that the printer is turned on and ensure that the wireless light is blinking and follow How to Setup HP DeskJet 5820 wireless.
- Return to the HP Installation connect screen on the computer and then click Continue.
- Follow and read the instructions onscreen until the Connection option screen displays.
- In the Connection option screen, choose the Wireless-Make a Wireless Connection to the Printer option and then click Next.
- Once the installation checks the network configuration, a screen will appear asking you to provide the best available method to complete the HP Deskjet 5820 wireless setup.
- Choose HP Auto Wireless Connect and then click the options Yes -> Next.
- The Network will automatically gather your Network connection information.
- The Windows system Wireless setup is complete now.
How to Setup HP Deskjet 5820 Wireless Mac
- Once the setup procedure is completed, check whether the printer is turned on. Ensure that the wireless light is blinking.
- Navigate to our website. Enter your printer model number and then click the options Begin-> Download to install the software.
- If the software is downloaded, open HP Easy start. Choose the Setup My printer option.
- On the Terms and Conditions dialog box, click Accept. On the Prepare dialog box, tap Continue.
- The Connect window will now list the printer series and serial number and display that they are ready to connect.
- From the Connect window, choose the printer and then click Continue
- If the installation checks the network configuration, the Connect Window will show your printer and your wireless network SSID with the Join button between them.
- Click the Join button if the name and the network are correct.
- The HP Easy Start software requests to access the Wireless network keychain on Mac. Click Allow to proceed further then click Continue.
- On the Enable printing box on your Mac system, click Add Printer and then choose the name of your printer. Now, click the Print Test page tab to verify the printer is set up wirelessly by following How to Setup HP DeskJet 5820 wireless.
How to find HP Deskjet WPS pin 5820
- To find the WPS Pin on your 123.hp.com/setup 5820 printer, follow the preceding steps.
- On the Home Screen of the HP DeskJet printer, click the Wireless icon.
- Click the Wireless Menu option.
- Select the Wi-Fi Protected Setup option.
- Choose the Generate Pin option.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the printer’s control panel for HP Deskjet 5820 Wireless Setup.
- The product will now display a unique PIN. Type that PIN in the required filed on the Wireless router.
- It will take a few minutes to establish a connection between your wireless network by following How to Setup HP DeskJet 5820 wireless.
How to connect HP Deskjet 5820 to Wi-Fi
- The HP Deskjet 5820 printer can be connected to Wi-Fi through the Push Button method.
- You would require a WPS-enabled wireless router to connect to the printer.
- On the Home Screen of the HP printer’s control panel, tap the Wireless icon.
- Click the Wi-Fi Protected Setup option.
- Choose the PushButton method to do How to connect HP Deskjet 5820 to Wi-Fi.
- Follow the guidelines displayed on the printer’s control panel.
- To establish a wireless connection to the printer, it will take a few minutes.
HP Deskjet 5820 Wireless Direct printing
- Ensure that you have the Wi-Fi Direct option on your printer.
- To turn on the Wi-Fi connection on your computer, choose the new Wi-Fi network.
- Select the option with Direct in its name. (HP Deskjet 5820-Direct)
- On the computer, click Start, choose All apps, click HP, select the printer icon, and then tap Utilities.
- Click the Printer Setup and Software and then choose Connect a new printer for HP Deskjet 5820 Wireless Direct printing.
- When the Connection Options software screen appears, choose Wireless.
- Select the HP Printer Software from the list of available printers. Follow the on-screen prompts.
- Print the document you want to print by following How to Setup HP DeskJet 5820 wireless.