How to Refill ink tank in HP Deskjet 5820
Verify the ink level in Ink tank on HP Deskjet 5820 and proceed top refill ink tank. Buy Authentic genuine Ink to fill the Ink tank by following How to refill ink tank in HP Deskjet 5820 Printer.
HP Deskjet 5820 ink tank Refill
- Check the ink level of the 123.hp.com/dj5820 printer using the ink tank window.
- Open the ink tank lid and Remove the cap you need to fill.
- Refill the ink tank’s which has to be refilled by following How to refill ink tank in HP Deskjet 5820 Printer.
- Place the ink bottle on the ink tank spout, gently push the bottle down, and then let the ink to get drain into the ink tank.
- Refill the black ink into the right slot of tank.
- Refill the color ink into the left slot of HP Deskjet 5820 ink tank Refill.
- Try cleaning the ink tank area with a dry cloth and then replace it.
HP Deskjet 5820 ink tank problem
- The problem may not always be related to the ink cartridge. At times, it might be related to the printhead.
- First, we must fix the printhead problem.
- Open the exterior door of the printer and then open the printhead access door.
- Push the blue carriage latch to fix HP Deskjet 5820 ink tank problem.
- Slightly press the printhead to release it and then pull it out of its slot.
- Check that the plugs and tapes of the printhead are removed.
- Slide the printhead in the upward angle into the empty slot.
- Close the printhead access door.
- Close the exterior door of the printer.
- Also, clean and refill the ink tank if needed by following How to refill ink tank in HP Deskjet 5820 Printer and try printing.
- If the issue persists, try resetting the HP printer.