HP Deskjet 5570 Ink Cartridge Replacement
Locate the Power button to switch on the printer. In the input tray, keep some plain white paper. Push the output tray back in the printer after closing the output tray extender. Open the cartridge access door after opening the exterior door. Pull the cartridge out of the slot after pressing down lightly on the cartridge to release it. Remove the plastic tape by taking the new cartridge from the package for HP Deskjet 5570 ink cartridge replacement. Insert the cartridge in the slot by holding the cartridge by the sides with the nozzles towards the printer. Push it until it firmly clicks in place. Close the exterior door after closing the access door. Lift the output tray extender after pulling out the output tray. Tap OK.
How to change ink cartridge in HP Deskjet 5570
- View the Power button on your printer and switch it on. Now, place some blank, white paper in the input tray.
- Close the output tray extender and push the output tray back in the printer.
- Open the exterior door and the cartridge access door. The carriage moves to the center of your printer. Wait until the carriage becomes idle before you proceed for HP Deskjet 5570 ink cartridge replacement.
- Lightly tap down the cartridge to release it and pull it out of the slot while doing How to change ink cartridge in HP Deskjet 5570.
- Remove the new cartridge from the packaging material and remove the plastic tape.
- Handle the cartridge by its sides with the nozzles towards the printer and insert the cartridge in the slot. Ensure that the cartridge is inserted in the correct slot.
- The tri-color and the black cartridge goes in the slot on the left and right respectively. Push the cartridge forward in the slot until it holds in place while following How to change ink cartridge in HP Deskjet 5570.
- Now, close the cartridge access door and the exterior door. Pull the output tray and lift the output tray extender on 123.hp.com/dj5570 Printer.
- Now, align the cartridges by lifting the scanner lid. Now, place the alignment page with the print side down on the scanner glass, and position it accordingly to the engraved guides on the glass. Close the scanner lid and tap OK for HP Deskjet 5570 ink cartridge replacement.
How to check ink level on HP Deskjet 5570
- Check the ink levels from the printer’s control panel by viewing an Ink drop icon or Cartridge icon.
- You can also use the Ink Levels menu to view the estimated ink level.
- So How to Check the ink level on HP Deskjet 5570 in your Windows device by using the HP Smart app.
- Add the printer to see the ink levels on the home screen by following how to check ink level on hp deskjet 5570.
- Also, download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- Choose the printer, select Printer from the top menu bar, and choose Supply Levels.
- Choose the Apple icon and select System Preferences.
- Now choose Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners.
- Choose the printer from the list and select Options & Supplies to proceed with HP Deskjet 5570 ink cartridge replacement