HP Deskjet 3777 Troubleshooting
Get fixed HP Deskjet 3777 Troubleshooting solutions for the most common problems on HP Deskjet 3777 printer.
HP Deskjet 3777 Offline Error
HP Deskjet 3777 Offline Error for Mac
- Choose the type of connection, then follow the on-screen instructions to ensure that the connection is working.
- Now, Turn ON the 123.hp.com/dj3777 printer and temporarily disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- After some time, reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer and try printing again.
- Check for multiple devices in the Printers list and then remove any extra entries other than the default printer for HP Deskjet 3777 Troubleshooting.
- Search for the Print option, then tap Print & Fax, Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners in the list of results.
- Remove the printer queue from the list of printers and then add it again to create a new printing session.
- Choose your printer model from the Printer list that appears and then click Add to add your printer.
- If all the above HP Deskjet 3777 troubleshooting steps did not resolve the issue, try resetting the printing system.
HP Deskjet 3777 Offline Error for Windows
- Download HP 3777 Printer and Scan Doctor to automatically fix several types of problems that might cause the printer to go offline.
- Change the default print driver to your originally installed driver and ensure that the printer is not set for offline use.
- Now, Switch ON the printer and temporarily disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- After a while, reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer and try printing again.
- Ensure that you select the correct port type if the selection does not match the current connection for HP Deskjet 3777 Troubleshooting.
- Ensure that you update the HP Deskjet 3777 printer firmware as it might resolve the issue. Also, create a manual connection.
- Once you set a manual IP address, add a printer port to Windows that matches this new IP address. Temporarily remove the printer devices and then install the device again using the HP printing software. Try printing a test page.
- Reboot all the devices to resolve connectivity error states if any.
- Download HP Print and Scan Doctor to troubleshoot the printer’s basic HP Deskjet 3777 Printer issues.
- Check the wireless icon light on the printer’s control panel and evaluate a network test report.
- Several other networks use the same channel or adjacent channels, thus, ensure that you minimize the wireless channel interference.
- Change the network name and Turn OFF unused additional routers if any for HP Deskjet 3777 Troubleshooting.
- Remove any obstructions and then move the router and printer closer(6 ft). Ensure that you evaluate the printer IP address and then update the HP deskjet 3777 printer firmware to resolve the issue.
- You can use the Embedded Web Server (EWS) to connect your printer to the wireless network using a manual IP address. If all the above troubleshooting steps did not resolve the wireless connection issue, service the printer.
HP Deskjet 3777 Troubleshooting – Not Connecting Wireless
HP Deskjet 3777 ink cartridge not printing
- Use genuine HP Deskjet 3777 ink or toner supplies to maintain the print quality of the document. If prompted, select your country/region.
- You need to select your operating system for steps to check estimated ink levels using the printer software.
- You need to replace any critically low or empty ink cartridges and then try to print again.
- In order to get best print quality, select your operating system for steps to align the ink cartridges.
- You need to select your OS for steps to clean the HP Deskjet 3777 ink cartridges using the HP software and then verify the results.
- After replacing the ink cartridge, align the ink cartridges again for best print quality.If the issue persists, proceed to the next step.
- If all the above troubleshooting steps did not resolve the HP Deskjet 3777 troubleshooting issue, you can service the printer.
HP Deskjet 3777 Scanner Connection Error
HP Deskjet 3777 Scanner Error for Windows
- Check if the issue is also printing-related and if you have a connection issue when scanning only, proceed to the next step.
- Make sure that you restart devices and check driver scan settings. Search the printer model in the list of results.
- Ensure that you check the network and printer connection status. Also, check if a check mark displays Next to the network name for HP Deskjet 3777 Troubleshooting.
- You can download and run HP Print and Scan Doctor to quickly and automatically perform several troubleshooting tasks.
- Also, you can resolve scan connection issues by uninstalling the printer software before reinstalling the latest driver.
- For a guided driver download and installation, use the HP Download and Install Assistant or tap Download only to manually open or Run the driver file.
- Ensure that you check Windows Image Acquisition settings (WIA). This is because, if WIA is not activated, scan jobs can fail. Disable firewall software temporarily on the computer, then after sometime re-enable the firewall software. Now, try to scan.
HP Deskjet 3777 Scanner Error for Mac
- Verify if the issue is also printing-related and if you have a connection issue when scanning only, proceed to the next step.
- Restart the computer and HP Deskjet 3777 printer to restore the scan connection and scan options and then check the scanning settings on your OS.
- Ensure that the network is working correctly and that the router supports Bonjour, Apple’s network discovery software.
- Check third-party firewall software settings as the firewall that comes with Mac OS does not impact scan communications.
- You need to remove the printer from the print queue and then re-add it to clear any error states.
- Ensure that you resolve scan connection issues by uninstalling the printer software before reinstalling the latest driver.
- Ascertain that you reinstall the latest scan driver and software. If required, you can also try other scanning solutions.
- But, if the above HP Deskjet 3777 troubleshooting steps did not resolve the issue, try resetting the printing system. Now, you can try to scan.