How to HP Deskjet 3777 Install a Printer
Installing your new 123 HP Deskjet 3777, an All-in-one printer is not a difficult task. You need not worry if you are a beginner. The steps for HP Deskjet 3777 install and installing the printer on your OS, be it Windows or Mac are given below.
123 HP Deskjet 3777 Setup Windows
- Provide better connectivity by ensuring that the computer and the printer are placed closer.
- Remove any obstructions and then switch on the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Ensure that the printer is connected to a power source and that the computer is turned on.
- You will notice that Windows will automatically HP Deskjet 3777 setup and install the printer, making it ready to use.
- Select Start and then choose the Windows logo in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Ensure that you select Settings, in the lower-left side of the Start window and then tap Devices.
- Tap Printers & scanners, then select Add a printer or scanner and enter the printer model.
- Select Add device and if you are unable to find the printer model, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Choose the 123.hp.com/dj3777 printer that I want isn’t listed link below the Add a printer or scanner button.
- Customize the printer settings and then insert the CD that came with the package to download the software.
123 HP Deskjet 3777 Setup Mac
- Provide better connectivity by ascertaining that the computer and the printer are placed closer.
- Remove any obstructions or objects and then turn on the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Ensure that the printer is connected to a power outlet and that the computer is turned on.
- You will notice that Mac will automatically recognize and 123 HP setup 3777 the printer, making it ready to use.
- Choose Preferences from the Apple menu, then tap Print & Fax and then click on the Printing tab.
- Find the 123 HP deskjet 3777 printer list. Go to our website to download drivers, if you do not find the printer listed.
- It is better to run an installer program to guide you, once you complete the download process.
- Install the driver software, then choose Default Browser and then select the printer model from the list.
- Type the IP address of the printer under the Address bar and press the Add button to add the printer. For any further information and support, you can contact our technical experts on the Toll-free number.